chapter five

arabella pov

arabella pov

Today was the first official day back at school and currently Alex, Elijah, and I were currently on our way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"So Bell when are you going to get your self a man" Alex asked putting her arm around Elijah.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Me?  Oh please boys annoy me" I drawled.

Right as I said that Harry walked passed me and winked at me causing me to giggle.

Of course I covered it up quickly with a cough before anyone could notice.

By the time we arrived at the Great Hall owls were pouring in from the opening and dropping of mail to the students.

I quickly spotted our family eagle owl drop a basket of sweets and cakes fro Draco and jumped up to grab the one it had dropped me.

I looked in and saw all my favorites but more Chocolate Frogs than Every Flavor Beans.

I walked over to the Slytherin table with the basket in my hands seeing Draco scarfing down the sweets.

"God can you calm down" I looked at him with disgust.

Draco looked up at me with a glare.

"Can you bloody shut the hell up" He answered.

I rolled my eyes at him before sitting down Elijah and Alex following.

"You guys ready for Transfiguration?" Blaise asked.

I groaned

"No McGonnagal hates me" I grumble.

"I don't think she hated you"Theo said.

I looked at him with a glare

"She glares at me any chance she gets"I growl.

The table looks up at the teachers table to see McGonnagal staring at the table with a glare but when she sees us looking she turns away to talk to another professor.

Our group screamed with laughter.

time skip

Transfiguration was hell but I had to endure it sitting next to Elijah.

Next we had Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid and the Gryffindors so I got to see Harry so I was looking forwardeo that.

As we walked up to the Forbidden Forest Hagrid was already talking to the Gryffindors

"On'y jus' hatched," said Hagrid proudly, "so yeh'll be able ter raise 'em yerselves! Thought we'd make a bit of a project of it!"