chapter six

arabella pov

arabella pov

It was after dinner and I had to talk to Harry.

My brother was a git even I knew that but my mother was a touchy subject.

She was the nicest person I knew she just had fallen in love with my father who was probably polar opposites with my mother.

What Harry said about my mother made my blood boil.

I love Harry I do but if he doesn't understand that what he says about Draco may still affect me, maybe we should take a break.

I of course didn't want to but I didn't want him to think what he said was okay.

I was currently walking to the Astronomy Tower seeing as though that was Harry and I's spot

When I finally arrived Harry was sitting on the ledge with his head in his hands, but stood up once he heard me come in.

He looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry...."

Before he could continue I held up my hand which quieted him down.

"I get you hate my brother Harry, I do and I get that he may not be the nicest person but don't you ever say anything about my mother." I was raising my voice by now.

Harry sighed and looked down but didn't say anything.

I continued.

"Harry you have to understand that Draco and I are siblings and I may be your girlfriend but I love my family just as much" I calmed down a bit.

Harry looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I will I will understand" He whispered.

I sighed looking at me.

"Maybe we should take a break" I mumbled but loud enough that he heard me.

Harry's head snapped up.

"No no no baby please we don't need a break I'll learn I promise" Harry was practically begging at this point.

I sighed looking at my hands before walking up to Harry giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay" I whispered back.

Harry looked at me with hope before bringing me in for a hug.

I sighed nuzzling my head into his shoulder.