chapter twelve

(A/N Sorry for the wait guys had a writers block for pretty much all of my books lol)

arabella pov

The hallways that were once buzzing with students rushing towards the stadium where the First Task would take place, were now quiet with only one or two students quietly walking towards the stadium.

Elijah, Alex, and  I were one of the last people to leave the Great Hall seeing as through Alex thought we wouldn't be stuck in a crowd

Which at this point I was glad because I was really not in the mood to deal with people screaming into my ears which I knew would happen soon enough

"So Arabella, you excited to see lover boy?" Elijah raised his eyebrow looking at me to see my reaction

I raised a brow right back at him to challenge him.

"Why would I be, Elijah?" I questioned with a look to say shut up

Although there were not that many people in the hallways there was still enough that if someone overheard and told my brother I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Alex hit Elijah on the back of the head.

"Are you an idiot, you don't know who could have heard you?" She whispered, but you could tell she wanted to yell at him.

I giggled at my two best friends.

A cough was heard behind us which caused us to freeze.

We slowly turned around and my jaw almost fell but didn't.

Severus Snape looked at my friends and I with one of his famous glares that's ere known throughout the school.

"Mr Hale and Miss Sommers shouldn't you too be at the stadium by now it's not good for Slytherin to be late." He drawls.

Alex and Elijah snapped out of the frozen state they were in and quickly apologized.

"Yes sir!"

"I'm sorry sir!"

Were there responses

Right as they turned away Alex turned to me

"Come on Arabella." She quickly went to grab my hand but Snape's hand came in between us

I looked up at him startled

"I'm afraid Miss Malloy will not be attending the First task today." He droned.

Alex looked at him with shock and turned to me with an apologetic look before grabbing Elijah's hand and running before Snape could yell at them more.