Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own anything( picture, video, or show(s))

This is cross posted on Quotev as well

EDITED: Feb-10 2022

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bored. I have to admit I got bored often and it didn't help that the teacher was droning on and on. I glanced at the clock that was hanging on the classroom wall.' Ugh. How long is it going to be!' I thought in annoyance. I was about to throw an eraser at the girl in front of me when the life-saving bell finally rang.

I leapt up grabbing my bag and running out of the class in excitement.' Now I can finish the latest episode of Doctor Who.' I thought mentally cheering. I quickly ran to the crosswalk next to my school, my excitement rushing through my veins. I must have not been paying close attention, because the next thing I saw was a car barreling toward me.

Now, normal people would have probably have thought 'Oh, shit!' I, on the other hand, was thinking' Well I guess Doctor Who Isn't happening.' I know, I needed to get my priorities straight. I closed my eyes tightly, only to open them when nothing happened.

I looked around in confusion, the entire world appeared as though it was frozen. The birds were paused in mid flight and the care that had been about to hit me was still mere inches away.' This isn't normal...or maybe it is? I don't exactly die very often.' I thought turning around to face other direction, half expecting my own life to flash before.

"What the...." I murmured trailing off as I looked for the cause of the strange phenomena. I was completely baffled, nothing was making sense about the situation.

"Hello, child." a booming voice seemed to echo off everything. Whipping around I saw what looked like a man in his early fifties standing there with an amused expression on his slightly wrinkled face.

"Who are you? What happened? Why isn't anything mov-" I began before getting cut off by the man raising his hand. I gave the man a scowl of annoyance, I hated people cutting me off.

"One question at a time child. For your first, I am known by most as God." God said with a chuckle." Second I simply stopped time."

My eyes widened, that was impossible.' H-how was this possible?! God wouldn't approach me. Right?' I thought as my mind seemed to short circuit.

"Now child, no need to get upset. I am simply giving you an offer." God said softly. His soft brown eyes seemed to search my blue ones as if looking for something. I nervously shuffled under the gaze, uncomfortable being under the searching gaze of the obvious deity. Eventually he seemed to find what he was looking for, because he smiled at me warmly which made me reluctantly smile in return.

"Child you have two choices." God said firmly." Since you are going to die if you stay, you can either stay in this world or go to a new one of your choice."

"I would like to go to another world please." I responded softly. God's eyes shimmered with happiness and a soft smile spread across his face. His face seemed to hold a knowing look and he chuckled at me.

"I can assume that the world you wish to see is the world of Death Note?" he asked with a mischievous smile. I nodded my head quickly, excitement shining in my blue eyes.

"Then that is where you will go. I will grant you three wishes, do not waste them." God stated sternly. My eyes widened in surprise, not having expected that offer. He was letting me have three things, I could barely contain my excitement. After a few minutes of intense thinking, I came up with what I would want most.