Ch 9. Flirting And Pranks

Interlude chapter

Also, I forgot this on al the other chapters but: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT TSUKI.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next week I woke up feeling mischievous and I smirked thinking of all the ways I could mess with L. I decided to start with a simple prank. It would be funny but would most likely raise my Kira percentage. I cringed slightly knowing that me being in the Yagami house made me an immediate suspect. I brushed off the worry easily as this prank would be more than worth it.

I quickly got ready and ran down the stairs. As I made my way into the kitchen I realized no one was home. I grinned as I grabbed some breakfast before taking off down the street to BB's new house. As I came up to the front door I noticed a cat door. I smiled realizing that BB must like cats if he spent money on a cat door. I raised my hand and knocked carefully on the door nearly jumping at the few bangs and yelps coming from in the house.

I raised an eyebrow as the door swung open revealing a drastically different looking Beyond. My jaw dropped as I looked BB over. His previously black spiky hair was now dyed a reddish color with brown mixed in. His skin hadn't changed much though there were a couple of fake freckles now. Looking at his eyes I noticed instead of black with a red tint his eyes were now greenish-blue.

"Wow. You don't look half bad Beyond." I remarked smirking. BB rolled his eyes before gesturing inside. I winked at him as I walked into his house. I was honestly impressed, it was cleaner then I thought it would be. Though that could be only for appearances.

"So, you checking up on me?" Beyond asked warily. I glanced over toward him smiling reassuringly.

"Yeah. Though I do need your help with two things." I said a devilish smirk growing on my face. BB shuddered slightly at the look.

"Ok? What do you need?" Beyond asked looking scared. I thought about it for a second before responding.

"I need you to pick up someone by the name of Jack Harkness." I said smiling. BB blinked clearly confused.

"Ok?" Beyond said slowly as he tried to decipher my motive and plan.

"After you fetch him we will talk about the second thing." I stated with a manic grin. BB facepalmed before nodding as he went to head out. He stopped for a moment and hesitated.

"Don't touch my jam or I will kill you." Beyond threatened over his shoulder before continuing on. I smirked before plopping on the sofa to relax.

TIME SKIP

Jack was confused. He had arrived at the meeting place and was greeted by some weird guy who was obsessed with jam. Then taken by said weird guy to a random house where he meets an even weirder girl. Jack could swear that the girl was mentally evaluating him. He was currently sitting on a chair in front of the odd pair.

"So....does anyone want to explain somethings to me?" Jack started slowly unsure of how to take a couple of strange people staring at him.

"Well, Jack we need to test your skills. So we were thinking you and Beyond could help me prank L." I stated calmly with a completely serious expression on my face. Both Jack and BB's jaws dropped. I looked between them in confusion.

"What?" I asked innocently as I gave a cute smile. Jack recovered first.

"You want to test my abilities on L. The greatest detective L?" Jack said slowly trying to confirm what he just heard. I nodded slightly and smiled.