Coffin

"ALEX YOU FUCKED UP AN ORDER AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU, YOU KNOW THAT MR. RADKEY IS A VALUED CUSTOMER." Your boss shouts at you before beating the shit out of you.
You recall all of this back at home where you are bandaging up your wounds debating on living. I mean if I died, like no one would miss me. Seriously not a single soul. I wouldn't have to face my boss, and jumping out a window would explain my wounds. Just so he would be able to get off skid free from me. How did I get in this mess, you ask? Well it all started back in 2013...
The summer of 2013
I can't do this, I can't afford my own parents funeral. I muttered to myself. Then a man walked over who must've heard, "I will pay for it, yet for a price. You will have to work for me for around 4 years." I agreed.
Worst decision I would ever make. There. Everything is covered with bandages, and now time to go sit in bed and stare at the ceiling. The time of night where the ghosts in the walls come out is just about now. "YoU wErE rIgHt aBoUt dIeInG eArLieR aLeX." A ghost shouts at you. Ah there they are, feeding my low self esteem. I put up with another night of this and then get up bright and early to go to 'Work'.
I wish that the musicians I listen to could come and save me. I really wish they could literally swoop me up in their arms and save me from life. I know that isn't going to happen anytime soon.
As soon as I pulled in I was greeted to yelling. I just sat there and let him yell at me, better than the hitting. A customer walked in and I realized that it was Andy Biersack. I kinda gave a shocked look. He must've picked up I'm a fan because of my shirt which was signed from when I went to the 2012 Warped Tour. "Have I met you before?" He asked really politely with that really amazing deep voice. I nod pretty fastly, "How can I serve you today sir?" I said trying to not get my bosses attention cause that calls for trouble. He must've caught on nonetheless I had a hand on my face, "Yeah, I actually need a ride. My car broke down and my friend Jinxx is too far and Lonny is busy." Holy shit I could actually drive the THE ANDY-MOTHERFUCKING-BIERSACK. "Yeah I can definitely drive you." I responded somehow calm and grabbed my keys accidentally taking my other hand off my face revealing a punch mark. I heard his gasp and I silently cursed myself in my head before leading him to my car. Once we were on the road he talked for the first time since he seen the mark. "What happened to your face?" I knew he knows damn well that's a punch mark. "My boss, he got mad because Ronnie came through and I accidentally got a flat. Shit happened. That's what." I responded still calm and not the slightest bit agitated. "Alex, that's illegal." Andy states blankly. "It's nothing it's fine it's not like I don't deserve it." At that moment my sleeve had to slide up. I had burned and cut my arm pretty badly. He literally covered his mouth in shock. I knew it that I was gonna screw this up. "Alex, why would you- know what? Nevermind. I am going to give you my number and whenever you get suicidal or want to harm yourself, text me. I'll even give you Lonny's so you can talk to him." He says and it shocked the living hell out of me. I nodded and hell he could see the shock visable on my face. "You are not going to go back to that job. I'm going to take you on tour with us just to make sure you are secure." He said dead seriously. I nodded in shock. Maybe my life would change for good.