Youth and Whiskey

Tour was slowly winding down. I mean I was excited to be done yes. Yet I was not looking forward to having to be apart from Andy. "BREAKFAST YOU UNCULTURED FUCKS," Jake yelled. Which lead to some crashing and groaning coming from C.C and Lonny's side of the bus. I had to admit it got me and Andy both to laugh. "God they need to learn what sleep is," I said while getting up and stretching. Andy proceeded to follow after me, yet while stretching he looked 1000 times hotter than me. We all gathered at the petite bus table. Then all 8 of us proceeded to enjoy what food Jake and Inna made. What they had made consisted of some of my favorite Ukrainian foods. Along with some simple American comfort foods like eggs and bacon. I could have sworn professional chefs had made this meal. For the most part, alot of small talk, overall excitement and relief was expressed while we were eating. Currently I was sitting in between Inna and Andy. Lonny and Andy for once in the tour were communicating like humans not demons. "So Alex, what was your favorite part of this tour?" Inna asked sweetly with her strong Ukrainian accent. Which also happened to snap me out of my dazed state. "I uh, maybe um spending time with everyone here." I replied obviously embarrassed from the fact I was dazed. She smiled and carefully hugged me, " Trust me I've done worse to Jake by staring than you have Andy." She replied and she sounded so sweet. "O-oh yeah," If she did worse than eye fucking Jake then, damn. After we eat, everyone wanted to go out but I didn't. Of course Inna, Alice, and Anna were trying to force me too. Damn they sure can beg someone to get what they want, after maybe five minutes I agreed. "Let's go to this one carnival thing that everyone keeps telling me about!" Andy finally spoke up for the first time today. All five of the guys took off darting as if they were 5 year olds. That left us four laughing, "How about we just walk lads?" Anna asked and we all agreed, especially Alice. "Catching Lonny, Andy, or Jinxx is a nightmare." She muttered as our shoes all hit the pavement at the same time. I never personally thought I'd meet these gals let alone be friends with them. After maybe half an hour we caught up with the guys. "Wow Chris it's so nice of you to just ditch your lady," Anna said to C.C. trying not to laugh. C.C giggled like a five year old. We spent most of our day just riding rides and eating candy. I felt like I was taking a step back in time with them. Andy started dragging me with him towards a ferris wheel, I groaned. "Do we have to do this?" He nodded furiously and I sighed. Once we reached the top, the employee stopped it and we were on left at the highest point. Me being the idiot I am turned into a nervous wreck. Andy obviously seen and got all panicked over me and kissed me. All of these memories of my past rushed back. "YEAH LET'S DO THIS!!" My boyfriend at the time, Liam screamed. We rode the ferris wheel and our car somehow landed on the top when it paused. I felt him slide his hand up my thigh. As I tried to move away he forcefully pulled me towards him. I felt a cold metal object touch my throat, as he whispered in my ear. "Be a good girl, or else." At the end of the sentence he pushed the metal object closer to my throat. It all gets painful from there. Andy obviously seen through and could tell something was wrong. "Alex, what's wrong!?" With him not knowing he placed his hand on my thigh. My reaction was to hit him and get away from him, which I did. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. After a few minutes it was time to get off the ride. Andy carried me since I refused to walk and I had my arms around his neck and face in his chest. When we met up with the others, Inna immediately picked up something was wrong. "What's wrong Alex?" She said proceeding to move some hair outta my face. I shook my head not wanting to talk about it, "Later" that was I all I was able to stutter. Andy quickly pecked my forehead and that's all I could remember since I had fallen asleep in his arms. I do vaguely remember waking up and I was hugging him. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "Morning cuddle bug," His voice was so exquisite and deep. "Morning, what time is it?" I yawned almost the whole sentence. "Yawny today are we? It's also 8:40 ish." He responded then proceeding to kiss my forehead. I could literally never get tired of him taking care of me. "Want any food?" He asked still being so genuine. "Actually this morning I do!" I said being shocked I was actually hungry and also happy about it. "Awesome! What sounds good princess?" I could easily see how happy he was, and I was glad he was happy from me. "Maybe a chicken biscuit or something?" I replied knowing we were in Georgia. He nodded, "I'm going to go wake the guys and stuff and see if they also want McDonald's." He said before kissing my cheek and getting up. Once the party people got up, we left and went to McDonald's. Everyone ordered separate and once again I tried to pay for what I got. But no Andy insisted he payed for it so I let him. We all eat and joked around, after I was done eating I was practically hugging Andy while he was eating. He looked at me with a "Tf you doin?" look. "I want huggles but we are in the middle of a fast food restaurant." I replied in the most genuine voice ever. He rolled his eyes. Once we finished eating we walked back to the bus. By walk I mean Andy was walking and carrying me. Since today was a show day it was also a hotel night. Today I felt really tired, that is very out of the ordinary for me but I just brushed it off and drank a Monster. Soundcheck went like usual, all 5 of the guys sitting there trying to impress the 4 of us. I mean they always did anyways so I have no clue why they would try but whatever. The show went smoothly and the meet and greet did too. At the meet and greet I was snuggled next to Andy almost in his lap. After that we went to the hotel. Jake being the dork he is somehow got the wrong hotel and record himself doing so. "Oh look I'm in the wrong hotel although this is nice. Welp time to go to the shitter one." He recorded himself before finding his way back to us. Once we got in the room I instantly plopped on the bed and snuggled up to the blankets. "Andyyyyyyyy?" I said trying not to yawn. "Alexxxxx?" He replied making me giggle. "Can I borrow some clothes pleasee?" He nodded and gave me some his. I happily changed into them and snuggled up to him. "I love you Andy," I yawned. "I love you to Alex," He said kidding my forehead as I drifted off to sleep. All I dreamt of was how amazing he was.

A/n- Sorry for lack of updating I am really sick. Hope you enjoyed. Stay frosty, Alex