Savior

A/N- Hi I'm finally trying to steady out a schedule so yay. Anyways this chapter may contain self-harm or suicide. If those things trigger you, skip ahead a chapter and I will recap in the next chapter. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it alot!

When I said hopefully I knew something would go wrong. I knew I was bound to fuck up, just knew it. It all happened a few minuets ago. "Hey Alex?" Andy said in a calm ass matter. Could get used to this for life. "Yeah?" I could almost smell his nervousness, that's how nervous he was. "D-Do y-you have a-an Eating Disorder?" He said obviously his nervousness was circled around this one question. I could feel my whole life shatter. He must've seen it because my whole face was different, my posture. Hell even all my gestures changed. I seen the color drain out of his face almost like all of his nervousness was replaced with fear. I took one look at him and then darted towards the bathroom. He tried to follow but I got there first. I locked the door and slid down it. I was crying which I never do, I could hear him begging me to unlock the door. I did not want to face him I am such a failure or let down. I quickly grabbed my blade, it felt like the only solution I could have. I could hear all 5 of the guys at the door, wanting me to come out. I sighed and started quietly singing a song I wrote while crying. I set the blade against my skin, its coldness froze the blood running through my veins. ¨Screaming in the walls. Everything I thought I loved fading out. My existence running far and low. I guess this is it. I guess this is really the end. A goodbye that is permanent."  I sang while stabbing the blade into my wrist. I watched my wrist bleed while crying. I felt myself getting lightheaded and as I fell I seen Lonny bust into the room and almost shreked when he seen me. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't, it all faded to black. I felt a weight thrown at my soul and I wanted to cry. I couldn't. All because of my stupidity, I could feel Andy pick up my lifeless body crying. I knew it was Andy from his footsteps or from his smell. I felt him carry me and lay me down then they had a medic come that they knew and the thing that sucked was, I felt them stitching my arm then bandaged it then proceeding to leave. I just want to say, if you want to die don't use blades. Actually better yet get help unlike me. I felt Andy lay next to me and cautiously try to cuddle me and he put his face in my side crying. I felt so bad knowing I was the cause of this. I knew when he fell asleep, yet ironically I was just laying here awake as day. I must've fallen out of my coma at some point in the night. I was just sleeping which I knew meant I could wake up. Yes, finally! I stretched and carefully sat expecting a migraine of some sorts. I quietly stretched and yawned. I seen Andy laying next to me still sound asleep and I half smiled. His cheeks were tear stained which made me regret my choices. I quietly and carefully got up and changed into a band t-shirt some ripped leggings and I put my hair in a braid and quietly went and sat on the couch and got on my phone. In a few minutes C.C walked in and took one look at me and hugged me tightly. "We had thought we had l-lost you." God I made everyone cry. Geez, next to join the hug was Lonny and I felt so bad because he was the first to see the incident. Then Jinxx and Jake, finally Andy. He managed to push all the other guys away and hug me tightly. I felt once again like it was meant to be. I looked at his face, it was washed over with relief and relaxation yet some fear or worry. I didn't blame the man but I put my face in his chest and just breathed in his scent hugging him tightly. "God Alex I love you so much." He said scanning me and the guys for a reaction. I just felt my soul crawl with happiness. I assume C.C was the most shock from his dumbfounded look. Lonny just nodded and sighed. Jinxx and Jake couldn't give two shits and were happy for us. Andy let a sigh of relief and hugged me cautiously tighter. "Please promise me, no promise all of us you will never do that again." I could hear both nervousness and fear vibrating off every word he said. "I promise on my soul to never to do anything like it again." Once those words left me I sensed some form of relief and relaxation. He quietly thanked me and picked me up bridal style and set me back on the couch and sat next to me. I cuddled against him smiling with one I couldn't get off my face. He kissed my forehead, I was wondering why did I even try to die? Like I have everything I need right here, so that says it all. The rest of the day was spent doing alot of fun random stuff and cuddling Andy. I feel as if life couldn't get better. We all showered and then me and Andy cuddled, I almost could have fallen asleep from his warmth. "We should play 20 questions," Andy said looking me in the eye. I smiled pretty widely, "We should. Want to right now?" I asked scanning his face for emotions, he quickly perked up and nodded. "So I'll start. The theme is my favorite person." I said looking at his face. From what I could calculate he looked very confused. "How tall is this person?" He asked half unsure. "6'4", I would say that's tall." He nodded it didn't seem to hit him yet. "What color is their hair?" I sighed, "Black." He nodded as if it was on the tip of his tongue. The hardest part was not to laugh at him. "Eye color?" His voice sounded so bamboozled. "Baby Blue," I almost said like yours. Guess I didn't need to because what happened next his face lit up and he looked at me, "Is it me!??" I nodded and smiled. He hugged me smiling, his happiness vibrating off me. We played a few more rounds and I dozed off smiling. My only thought was about how perfect he was...

A/n- Thanks for reading! So the next chapter is going to be more of a AU where the suicidal incident, was a freak accident so yeah. Stay frosty love you guys, Alex