Filler-God Bless You

A/N- Okay hello. I know this says filler but it isn't really but I'm using it like a filler. More so for to put the medical stuff for Alex. It also may introduce a bit of Andy affection towards Alex maybe a cute moment if I'm feeling nice.
        •Doctor's POV•
I hate delivering news that doesn't sound too good. I mean I have had to say worse. It just kinda sucks this poor girl has been through what she has. "Andrew Biersack?" I say scanning the waiting room. A tall man maybe 6'2"-6'3" with black hair, some band shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of boots stands up and heads over to me. I lead him towards Alex's room. "So Alex expirenced a severe blow to the ribcage seeing as how they don't weigh alot. It broke one of the ribs and gave the other two contusions. The broken rib punctured her lungs. We did a surgery to remove the rib and fix her lungs. The rib was fixed by using steel plates and screws. When she wakes up she will need to have about a week with hardly any movement that involves ribs or lungs. The following week should be restricted movement. The following week no heavy stuff. After that she should be cleared." I looked at him searching for emotions he seemed upset but okay with what I said. "Can she still go on tour with me?" He asked looking fearful she wouldn't be able too. "She should be able to just make sure she does as I said. Also allow her to wake up so we can check on her cognitive state. As it could be slightly off but other than that, would you like to see her?" I asked in awe of how much he cared about this girl. He nodded his head rapidly and I led him to her room where she was comatose.
           • Alex's POV
Great just great. All I could see was black. Last time this happened I was abandoned won't doubt that the band also abandoned me. This fuckin sucks. I heard some movement on the other side of the room. I just assumed it was the doctors and nurses. "Here she is," I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I could hear boots walking across the floor then someone sat next to me. So I wasn't abandoned nice to know. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened. I should have been able to stop it Alex..." I heard Andy say as he put his hand on mine. I think it was about this moment I wanted to scream. The hottest guy on Earth was trying to hold my hand. Although I have a feeling he was just doing it to be a decent human. The next few words I heard him mutter changed my life forever. "I...i...think I.....love you...Alex. I wish you were awake so I could see those amazing eyes of yours." I just wanted to cry, I knew he thought I couldn't hear him but still no one has ever cared for me like that. After a few days I had finally been able to start moving around, I wanted to wake up but at the same time not too. Makes no sense I know. I heard Andy come back and sit down next to me again. "Hey, good morning Alex." He said sounding kinda sad from what I could hear. Hey, I said in my head wanting to be sure I could wake up before trying. He went through the normal dumb shit the guys had done the night before. It always made me internally laugh when he talked about it. After maybe an hour or so I could hear him getting ready to leave. For some reason I didn't want him to leave, today. Therefore I tried to wake up and I could feel myself coughing and moving around a bit. I heard him instantly stop what he was doing, "Alex!?" I felt him put his hand on mine. I somehow managed to hold his hand.
I could've sworn I felt the smile radiating off of him. In maybe 5 minutes I opened my eyes. In front of me stood a beautiful man that looked like he had affection in his eyes. "Hey," I said slightly rasping since I really wanted to talk to him. "I'm so glad you're okay! I thought you had died!?" He said basically jumping his every word. "Geez, chill. Your not losing me that easily," I said trying not to laugh at how he was acting. He simply smiled. God how seeing that smile in a photo had changed my life but to see it in real life. Breathtaking.  It was amazing and perfect. Every one of his teeth were in perfect position. I loved it, no wait I loved him. I held my arms out carefully for a hug. He gladly and gently returned the hug and I simply smiled. What this man had done for me was already so much more than anyone else ever had.

A/N: I know this is short but I'm sorry. I have writers block with school so. Now I have decent internet so, win win. Ideas if you have them please. Love you guys and stay frosty,