Rebel Love Song

Ever since I told Andy that he was a dad, he's changed. He has become more perfect than before. I didn't think that was possible but it is. I hugged my stomach still in disbelief, I was having Andy Biersack's child. He had to go play a show which made me miss him a lot. I just had a lazy evening watching Netflix and sleeping. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in our bed in his hoodie hugging his pillow. My phone started to ring at 11 ish so I answered it in the most tired monotone voice ever. "Hello? Who is this?" I waited a few seconds for an answer, "Hey baby it's Andy, I just finished up and am heading home. You need anything?" Holy crap he even sounded good on the phone my god. "I want chocolate ice cream," I swear I must have sounded like a toddler but I didn't care. I fell back asleep after our phone call. I remember hearing him come in and some rustling in the kitchen before him coming into the room. I was still hugging his pillow and wearing his hoodie.  I heard him sigh and then walk over and join me, replacing his pillow with him. When I woke up my whole lower abdomen was achy and I felt miserable. Andy had left a note on his pillow. It basically said he had to go to his job because they had called, and he may be gone for a few days. Me being emotional I started sobbing. I heard the front door open but I was too busy sobbing to care. I heard footsteps approaching the room, but for some reason my mind was not registering it. When the door opened I seen Andy, and then him rushing over to my side hugging me. "Princess!? What's wrong?" His voice was flooded with concern. My whole lower abdomen felt like it contracted and I started to cry harder. He was rubbing my back trying not to panic. After a few hours, I was calmed back down. I also was cuddled up in his lap, him still rubbing my back to keep me calm. "So, what was wrong earlier?" He said gently running his hand through my hair. I shrugged, "I'm not sure really." He nodded. For the next few weeks he was in and out of the studio. He had taken me to dinner a few nights, and even a nice beach. When he came home today he was acting alot different. Not in a bad way more of in a nervous way. "So Alex, I have to go play a show. It is around this area and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. I nodded, I had some weird feeling it was more than an ordinary show but I blew that off.

Andy's POV

"Innaaaa, I need your help!!" I mean I really did. Other than me she knew the most about Alex plus she had a great sense in style. "Yeah, what's up Andy?" She was studying my face for emotions. "So I told Alex I was going to the studio today to buy me some time. I need your help because I am planning on asking Alex to marry me but it needs to be perfect." I learned alot from my fans, and I could tell she was holding in a squeal. We spent the day looking at rings, and even making the manager get us a show in the area. When we got to the jewelers, what they were all of your typical engagement rings and nothing looked like what Alex would like. The person working there walked over, "What brings you here today sir?" I thought for a second, "I am here because I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend, but none of these rings look like what she would like." The person nodded, "We do have custom rings, but they take up to a week to come in." Our show was not until two weeks from now so that gave enough time. "Are you interested sir?" The jeweler asked dragging me out of my thoughts. "Actually I am," I said scanning Inna's face and she looked super excited. We then worked out a design, it was actually alot of fun. Inna helped but we picked out a black band with two rings. The main gem was a diamond and the smaller ones alternated between rubies and diamonds. The 3D model made me even more jitterish and ecstatic to propose to Alex. The hard part would be to keep my plans from Alex. When I got home I was very jittery and nervous still, I think she could sense it but oh well. I asked if she wanted to go to the show I had planned on proposing to her at. She said yes and I could practically feel the butterflies almost flying out of my mouth. The rest of the day was spent by her being her adorable self and sleeping or watching anime's. A few days passed and I felt my phone go off so I checked it. 
One unseen text from Pandora Jewelers 
I instantly opened it. It said that the ring was ready to be picked up. I quickly forwarded it to Inna. Alex was currently sleeping therefore I just left a note.
"Hey pumpkin, the manager called and he needed us to run something to make sure it worked. Should be back soon, Love you. Andy."
I snuck a quick kiss on her forehead and went and met up with Inna. She was practically bouncing. When we got inside and I seen the ring it was stunning, it also had Alex's name practically wrote all over it. I paid for it and then went out "So I probably should get home before we have another last week event happen." Inna cocked her head, "What happened last week?" I tried to think of a condensed way to say it, also avoiding mentioning that she was pregnant because I have no clue if Alex had said anything. "Um mainly it was just a breakdown from stress, and missing me. She is fine though, but I just want to get back home to her. " I studied Inna's face for a reaction. She solemnly nodded, "Makes sense. Anyways, See ya bye." We then parted ways and I went home, the show was in two days and I was super excited. I was trying to calm myself down before entering the house. I managed to relax and then I went inside. Alex was on the couch watching Netflix being half awake. It was adorable. The next two days sped by and I was so nervous. At the show when we were getting ready to get on, all the guys were aware of my plans and tried to help me be less nervous. We played through the normal stuff like Wake Up or In the End. Eventually we got to Savior and it was time. I think everyone in the crowd could sense my nervousness. I mean Jinxx sure did and he came over and whispered in my ear, "Hey it's okay, just do it Andy." I nodded, it truly was time. "So everyone, we called this show for a special reason. See everyone on this stage is aware of why, so is Inna, Alice, and Anna. Alex is not aware for several reasons. After the accident, I thought I would never love again. Sure Alex could never replace Juliet. She does come close and proved me wrong. See we met in a very sad circumstance but it built an amazing bond. Alex makes me feel needed, and gives me something valuable to live for. I didn't have that after the accident." I looked Alex in the eyes trying not to cry. "See I am saying all of this for one question," I got down on one knee with the ring in my hand. "Alex, will you marry me?" 

Alex's POV

"Alex, will you marry me?" Andy said almost in tears on one knee holding a ring. I about passed out and was almost crying. "Yes Andy, hell yes I will!" I said and he slid the ring on my finger before hugging me tightly. I put my face in his shoulder, "We love you Andy, we really do." I said still shocked that I went from being a fan to being his fiance. I could feel him crying in my shoulder. People always ask what would you tell your past self. I would have told myself living 6 years ago that life gets better. You get into healthy relationships and get help. Life will get better, don't give up.

A/n- Don't give up ever trust me it gets better.
Stay frosty, Alex