PART 2 - ANIKA.......

Amritsar... Anika House...
Anika mind - I don't know how long I will lived my life... Each and every part of me missing you Shivaay... If you know that I carried your baby in my womb now... Maybe you won't accept him in your lifes... I had decided to give his name Shivaansh... Ansh is his nickname... I just you had the same eyes like your dad Ansh... And I wish I could see you even for the first and last time in my whole life... Then Dr Adi and Aiyra will be your parents baby... Mummy will protect you but from far away from you and I will write three latter for you when your age is 17 this latter will be given to you my son... 😭😭 I promise you mummy will never leave you until you age is 7 years old... Love you Ansh... Mummy loves you...
Sahil - Anika didi... Come let's eat together...
Anika - I'm coming Sahil... That's is your chachu...

At night...
[Anika dreaming she meets with Shivaay... So does Shivaay to dreaming about her...]
Anika - So dark... Hmmm... Sahil please open the light... Aaah! So dark here...
[Then a man come and hug her...]

Anika - Hmmmm

Anika - Hmmmm... Shiv... Shivaay...
Shivaay - Anikaaa... Are you okay? Hussh I'm here sweetheart... I'm here...
Anika - Hmmm... You already gone... You already throw me away from you... Hmmm... 😭😭😭
Shivaay - Husssh... I'm here now... Anika your stomach... Are you pregnant?
Anika - Hmmm...
Shivaay - Is this our child... Anika tell me.. Please... Where are you now... I need to mee you and see you please tell me...
Anika - You don't need to worry Shivaay... Everything will be end soon... I love you Shivaay... Just remember that...
[Anika fade away from him... So does Shivaay to fade away from her... Then Shivaay screaming...]
Shivaay - Aanikkaa!!! Our child... Anika is pregnant...

Shivaay POV
[At the moment when Shivaay and Anika were trap at the house after Anika mistakenly burn Shivaay car and the car explode... Shivika get intoxicated by eating the fruits on that time they both consummate their first night... And by expressing their love together...]