💘 [YOU ARE MY JAAN - PART 3] LAST PART 💘

At Anika House...
[Then Shivaay goes out and the he arrives at her house he walks inside the house...]
Shivaay - Why her house like this... It's so messed up like this... What had happened here? Where is Anika? Then he saw a paper near her bag...
[He takes it and read the papers...]
Shivaay - Anika... Anika is sick? Where is she now? Oh god Anika...
[A person walk out of the house...]
Shivaay - Hello where is the people in the house?
Man - They all went to city hospital sir...
Shivaay - City Hospital? Oo... Okay thank you... Hospital? Anika!

At The Hospital...
[Shivaay arrives at the City Hospital and he saw Harsh, Sahil and Omru there... He and Khanna went there... When he walk by towards them the doctor walk to him and he stop the doctor...]
Shivaay - Doctor how is her condition doctor? What is this medicine?
Doctor - Her condition is now stable we need to wait until she wakes up... This is the medicine that I gives to her... Every month for her sickness... She had a watery liver... Come to my cabin sir we can discuss it there...
[Omkara and Rudra come closer to him...]
Shivaay - Omru? You also here? Why? And how?
Omkara - Come let's follow the doctor first we also need to know about our bhabhi condition...
Rudra - Yes Shivaay bhaiyya... Come...
[Sahil look at Anika through the window... Harsh follow Khanna, Shivaay, and Omru to the doctor cabin...]

At the Doctor cabin...
Doctor - Have a sit...
[Harsh and Shivaay sit at the chair, Omru and Khanna were listening behind them...]
Harsh - Doctor my daughter will get a donor right... Please do something doctor...
Shivaay - Doctor tell me from the beginning... How all of this happen?
Doctor - Forst time when Anika faint at her house,  Harsh and Sahil bring her here... We done some test towards her... And after a few test that we did so many times... We found out what is her problem... Anika suffer a watery liver... Anika were in this sickness for 3 month ago when we meet at the hospital... And now it had been 6 month since we meet again like this... Her sickness is on the second last stage on the first time when she know this and now maybe her condition is on the last stage... 6 month later we meet again when she took the medicine which means 2 month back she had suffer 9 month and her condition on that time she told me she usually feels pain on her chest... And she lose some appetite to eat... You all can look at her... After that 2 months we didn't meet until now which means she had carried this sickness already one year now... Look we had been looking for a person to donor their liver... The person should donor their liver willingly to us on following the hospital terms and conditions... Or when the person is on accident which means that if the family member is agree on it... So now we didn't found a matching liver donor on her blood... Her blood is B +positive blood... So the donor maybe that can match her blood is AB or O type of blood... You can see she is losing some weight... Her pale face... She shaken... Her eyes is looks like crying and there's a black marks below her eyes... She lose her appetite on food... Sometimes she feels cold... She usually feels want to faint... Her heads heavy...
Harsh - Doctor... Take my liver... I willingly to give it to Anika... As long as she lives it's matter to me...
Doctor - We had to do some test for you both and I wanna see how is her condition on the surgery that we will do to her... And I wanna see were you in a perfect condition to donor the liver or not...
Shivaay - Doctor... I will fond the donor... Just do anything and please save my Anika... She had to lived! I will pay for everything else...
Doctor - Mr Oberoi relax we need to find a matching donor first... Don't push everyone like this... I understand your feelings about her... She is a best friend of mine too...
[Then they all goes out from the doctor cabin...]
Omkara - Now you know right? You should think clearly about Anika... Shivaay you know her more then us...
Rudra - Yes bhaiyya... I will call Mahi bhaiyya and tell him about Anika and you were here...
Shivaay - Mmmm... I had make a mistake... I torture her and taunting her...