[New] - Part 3 [Anika Stop OmRu!]

Chandna House...
[A few minutes after Omru go out Anika awake... And she hold Chandna hand...]
Anika - Mahi... Chandna... Where Omkara and Rudra... We must stop them... I had to tell them... They should not tell Shivaay anything... Please help me Mahi...
Mahi - Okay Anika... Come Chandna bring Anika with you... I will get the texi here...
Chandna - Anika... You should rest now...
Anika - No chandna this is my last request on you both please...
Chandna - Okay... Come... You so stubborn Anika...
[Then the three of them going after them to OM...]

Oberoi Mansion...
[Omru furious going inside OM... And they both then saw Shivaay with Tania... And Pinky beside them smiling seeing both of them...]
Dadi - Omru... Puttar tell us what had happens please... We all wants to know...
Tej - Omkara and Rudra where are you from... And why Shivaay had announced like this infront of media... Her wife is Anika and who is this Tania...
Shakti - Shivaay what is this...
Shivaay - This is the truth... The truth of my relationship with Anika is no more...
Jhanvi - No that's not it! It's not right Shivaay...
Shivaay - Dad! Bade papa and Badi maa... Dadi! I had given her a divorce papers and I also had sign on the paper... She is not my wife anymore! She is manipulative person... A low class girl and a very characterless girl that I ever know...
[Then a slap on Shivaay face comes from Omkara and Rudra were lso angry looked at him too... Anika, Mahi and Chandna arrived at infront of the main hall door...]
Omkara - That girl you know and torcher her... Accusing her... And even your mother had done something more bigger to her is you wife Shivaay!
Shivaay - No she is not! She is the one that sleep with that basterd Mahi and you call her my wife! The baby is Mahi son with her! She forgot everything about me and you slap me because of her! Your own brother...
Omkara - No I slap a person which is my brother that misunderstanding about everything! My brother slap me when I was wrong but now is my turn to do the same to him...
Shivaay - What are you saying...
[Then Anika walk inside the house...]
Anika - Stop! Om and Rudy! I need to talk with you...
Tania - So you are Shivaay ex wife hah! I'm Tania... Shivaay fiance his would to be wife!
Anika - Ani... Anika...
[Tania look at her like a dirty things from up to down on her...]
Shivaay - You get lost Anika! You had no right to come inside the house...
Tania - Calm down baby... Let it be naa... She wants to meet Omkara and Rudra... And piles up her lies more to them...
[Omkara, Rudra, Mahi and Chandna hold their anger...]
Dadi - Anika you looks so pale sweetheart...
[And Dadi hold her hand... And sees her womb is big enough for her...]
Dadi - God bless you puttar... Both of you...
[Gauri comes and meet her...]
Gauri - Didi!
Anika - Gauri... Are you okay?
Gauri - Didi you look skinny and pale... Your hand also cold...
Anika - I had some urgent worked with your husband... Please excuse us for a while...
Gauri - Okay didi...
Anika - Thank you Dadi... Omru please meet me at the gate door... I see you soon Gauri...
Mahi - Come Anika...
[Mahi hold Anika waist and Shivaay feel jealous and angry sees that and he hold his anger...]

At the gate...
Anika - Omkara... Rudra... You both are my favorite devar but more then that is my favorite brothers... My partner in crime... Please I beg you both... Please don't tell Shivaay about me... 😭 Please... 🙏😭
[Anika bend down on her knees and touch Omkara and Rudra feet... All are shock... Mahi, Chandna, Omkara and Rudra... Also other people Dadi, Jhanvi, Tej, Shakti, Shivaay, Tania and Pinky the all of them see her at the window...]
Anika - Please I bend down on my knees to both of you infront of you... Please don't disturb his happiness... Let him be happy with whom he is now... 😭 Omru I love him but our love stories is already end now... Incomplete love stories we had so let's just it be that way... I don't want to trouble him more then that please... 🙏🙏🙏 I don't want him to be alone and know about me... Even though he wouldn't care anymore about... I'm just no one to him...
[He join her hand... Then her head fell dizzy...]
Mahi - Anika please... Enough... You will fall sick... The baby need his mother to be strong and healthy right...
Omkara - Bhabhi... I'm sorry... Okay we both will follow everything you said come let us drop you home...
[Then Omkara and Rudra brings them to the car and bought them back home... Then Pinky, Tania and Shivaay leave from the window...]