[New] - Part 4 [The Truth Is Out!]

This part is a bit long... Hope you all don't mind it... Next part is end part...

At Omkara room...
Omkara - Did you find where is Anika now Khanna and Tiwari?
Khanna - No not yet Omkara sir...
Omkara - Just find them as soon as possible...
Khanna - Okay sir!
Gauri - Omkara ji... You look so stress...
Omkara - Yes Gauri I am... Your sister is pregnant and this month is her delivery months... And she is gone from that Chandna house... I am worried she is like my own big sister for me and she is also my bhabhi Gauri...
[Shakti, Tej, Jhanvi and Dadi went to Rikara room... Rudy also come inside the room and Shivaay saw him walking to Rikara room...]
Shivaay mind - Why Rudra goes to Omkara room... Is there is something that I don't know and they know it... I had to know the truth...
Omkara - Gauri and we all had to help Anika bhabhi...
Shakti - Omkara tell us the truth about Anika... We been asking so many times from you...
Tej - Yes Om... Ru... Tell us the whole truth...
Omkara - Fine you all want to know... We will tell you...
Rudra - Om... You forgot your promise...
Omkara - What should I do Rudy! Anika bhabhi is missing and we were put everyone here on puzzle like this...
Dadi - Tell us puttar the whole truth about Anika...
Omkara - Anika is sick Dadi... And she had leukemia...
Shakti - Then about the whole truth that Shivaay tell on that day! Was it also right? Or not?
Omkara - It's not the whole truth... The truth had be manipulated by Choti maa... Chote papa... Yes Anika bhabhi been in Mahi house, she faint on the road there... When she faint Mahi comes near there and help her... Then Pinky found out... Mahi call doctor... I mean Mahi knows that she is pregnant from the doctor... And he found out she is pregnant, Anika were so happy on the news and then choti maa make a fake video and fake photograph that Shivaay sees that Anika is sleeping with Mahi... But the truth is not! And she make a plan to throw Anika out from the house...
Shakti - Pinky done this to Anika... What is her fault in this matter... Is it because she's not from high class family? Oh god... And the baby Omru?
Rudra - The baby is the child of Shivaay bhaiyya and Anika bhabhi...
Omkara - And Chote papa tell me the truth is it true that before... Choti maa born a twins in this family...
Shakti - And the first twins is die on that time...
Rudra - Die or being kidnap by Kamini...
Tej - What Kamini?
Rudra - Haan... Kamini had kidnapped Mahi... Mahi is your son chote papa... And also the first born of the Oberoi family...
Omkara - Your child is that guy chote papa... Mahi Singh Oberoi... He is the eldest brother of the Oberoi family... And Shivay big brother... He is alive and Anika help him been through everything and even on her tough time now... That she face until Kamini flead away from the house... She help us and also so much on Mahi chote papa... She is our angel... Shivaay bhaiyya and Mahi bhaiyya angel...
Rudra - Yes angel for our family and Shivaay bhaiyya lives... Our family lives... She bends down on our knees on that day and want us to hide this truth from everyone... And when we try to find her at her house... She's not there..
Gauri - Oh god my didi...
Rudra - Anika bhabhi is dying! She had leukemia and in the same time she wants to experience to be a mother... Mother of the baby in her womb which is Shivaay bhaiyya and Anika bhabhi future child...
Dadi - Oh god!
Gauri - Didi!
Omkara - That's why I tried so hard to find her and where she been now...
[Shivaay that hide then comes inside the room and tears up... Pinky also come inside the room...]
Shivaay - Where is Anika now Omru? So Mahi is my brother?
Pinky - Mahi is my son?
Omkara - Shivaay! Yes Shivaay... Choti maa you did everything wrong!
Shivaay - Why did you hide all of this from me? You should tell me the truth on that day... You should stop me!
Pinky - You all know about the twins? Anika done all of this for me?
Rudra - Haan she is not like you... Even she is a street girl or low class girl... She is way more better then your Tania... That were cheating behind Shivaay and you...
[Then Rudra show Tania kissing some guy passionately and smile seeing that guy...]
Pinky - Oh My Maata...
Shivaay - Tell me where is Anika now?
Omkara - I don't know Shivaay...
Dadi - Jhanvi bring me to temple I want to pray for Anika... And also for my great grandchild... I'm really disappointed on you billu... You didn't see the love that you always said... Her sacrifice... Her heart is belongs to you Shivaay... Same with you Pinky!
Jhanvi - Come mummy ji...
Shakti - I also wanna join you maa...
Tej - Me too maa...
Gauri - Me too...