💘 [YOU ARE MY JAAN - PART 2] 💘

The Oberoi Industries...
[Khanna walks in the office and he sees Anika printing the papers... And Anika looks really tired... 😴 Her face is pale...]
Anika - Finally I had finish it and she sees the clock is at 9pm... Oh god! I'm late... I just hope papa and Sahil already eat... At 9pm now how can I find some rickshaw to go home...
Khanna - Anika maam...
Anika - Oh god you scared me Khanna...
Khanna - Sorry... Maam I had some Chicken sandwich and I will sent you back home..
Anika - Thank you Khanna ji... But what will Shivaay said... No I can't trouble you with this...
[Khanna lie to Anika...]
Khanna - No Anika maam Shivaay sir will not know about this... Come let's me send you home...
Anika - Okay Khanna ji... Wait let me finish this first...
Khanna - Okay Anika maam I will wait...
[Anika finishing her job... Then she goes to Shuvaay office put the pendrive and the file at Shivaay table... Then Khanna phone ringing...]
Khanna - Yes sir?
Shivaay - Is she done her work?
Khanna - Yes sir... I want to sent her home...
Shivaay - Okay good... When you done goes to Subway sandwich place buy some sandwiches for all of us here..
Khanna - Okay sir...
Shivaay - Said to mom and dad that you gone out to buy some sandwiches... Said alots of people there okay...
Khanna - Okay sir...
Shivaay - Drive her save home...
[Then Khanna end the call...]
Shivaay mind - Anika... I will never leave you alone or with anyone else... Because I love you more then anything in this world... More then mom and dad too... And also Mahi bhaiyya...
[Then Shivaay phone ringing and he attends the call...]
Shivaay - Mahi bhaiyya... How are you?
Mahi - I'm fine... How's mom and dad?
Shivaay - They both are good and fine...
Mahi - Listen how is my choti devrani Anika?
Shivaay - Hmmm...
Mahi - Shivaay is something had happened?
Shivaay - She didn't accept my proposal Mahi bhaiyya... And she said she loves someone else and rejected my proposal... We had been together for 2 years bhaiyya and I want to make everything perfect for her... Then all of this happen...
Mahi - Who is her boyfriend?
Shivaay - I don't know...
Mahi - Never mind... I wanna tell you that my flight will land soon on India and I will come home in 5 hours...
Shivaay - Oh... Okay bhaiyya great... See you later...

Oberoi Industries...
[Anika put the file on Shivaay table... And the her chest were paining her tears drop from her eyes... Everything blur on her eyes...]
Anika - Arrh! 😫😫 My cheast... Hmmm...
Anika POV...
Doctor - Anika... You had a watery liver and the condition of your liver is critical... There only one way to save you is by an operation... But the operation cost is 2.5 lakh rupees... In this condition you should rest and don't be in stress condition or tension... Don't drink to much cold water or take bath using cold water... Don't be in cold situation...
Anika - How many times that I had to lived doctor...
Doctor - You had 6 month to lived... Please take a proper rest... And eat this medicine... I will tell you whem I found the person who willingly to donate their liver to you... And I hope the liver will match with your blood...
Anika - Hmmm... Thank you doctor...
Anika POV ends...
Anika mind - I had not match time left... Hmmm... That's was 3 months ago... I'm sorry Shivaay I hope you will be happy without me...
[Then Anika fainted there... Khanna was waiting outside..]
Khanna - Why Anika maam take time so long inside... I better check her...
[Then he walk inside and saw her on the floor...]
Khanna - Anika maam!! 😰😰 Oh god what should I do!

[Then Khanna bring Anika to hospital and 1 hour later Anika awake...]
Anika - Hmmm...
Khanna - Maam...
Anika - Khanna ji... You still here? Where am I?
Khanna - Anika maam... You at the hospital... Doctor said... Doctor said you... You had a watery liver? Why you didn't tell anyone about it? Shivaay sir is he knows about this!
Anika - I do tell anyone my family... Please Khanna ji don't tell anyone else... I can count on you right? Not to Shivaay to please Khanna ji...
Khanna - This watery liver is on the final level right? Doctor had said to me you had 3 months to lived...
Anika - I know...
Khanna - Anika maam... Please let me tell everyone about this I'm sure they all will understand it...
Anika - No! Khanna ji! Please  I don't want to trouble anyone... Especially your boss... Shivaay... I want him to lived happily without me.... He had to Khanna ji... Everyone that lived will face death too the matter is just that it will happen fast or not... And in my condition... It's happening so fast now... Khanna ji please sent me home and pinki promise me don't tell anyone about my condition...
Khanna - Pinki promise Anika maam... 😭😭
Anika - Now I need to go home... Please take me home...