💘 [YOU ARE MY JAAN - PART 1] 💘

This new story contains 3 parts only so enjoy... Only for Shivika Lovers...

Shivaay family - Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Shakti Singh Oberoi, Pinky Singh Oberoi and Mahi Singh Oberoi...
Anika family - Anika Vardhan Trivedi, Harsh Vardhan Trivedi and Sahil Vardhan Trivedi (His 7 years old brother)
The Villains - Is Daksh Khurrana...
Omkara and Rudra is Shivaay best friends at work... Also his business partners...

PARADISE HOTEL...
[A man waiting for her woman on the place where they promise to meet... That guy is Shivaay Singh Oberoi the world famous businessman... He is waiting for his Anika... The woman that he love...]

[Anika walk at the place then the whole light were off and she got scred but then there's a road light appeared and makes her a bit calm... Then the red rose petals fall ontop to Anika that was observing at the place... A not at the table says..."Light ko follow karo..." Anika do what the notes says... Then she arrives at the place...]

[While she was walking... Anika remember something...]
Anika POV
[A guy choked her neck and then she saw a goons hold his sick father and his little brother with a knife and guns on their neck and also their head...]
Man - Anika this is the last warning I give to you! You had to stay away from Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Remember that! I don't want to interfere in your love life but for your father safety after you finish paying the money that your father loan because of his sickness just 3 lakh so maybe after that I will release your father and you brother again Anika... Now we all will look after you all... Remember we give you not much time... Just one months for 3 lakh rupee okay?
Anika - Let them go Daksh! They were innocent please! You can't do that to me and also to them let them go Daksh! Okay I will lay the money...
[Anika begging on his feet and then he push her and her head hit on the table... And her head bleeding... Then he let thier father and little brother go...]
Daksh - Listen in return you had to reject his proposal to you Anika! If not you will find your father and your little brother and when you back home they both will be dead! Remember dead!
[Daksh and his goons walk out from Anika house...]
Anika - Papa are you okay?
Harsh - Yes sweetheart... Anika don't ever listen to what he said... If you really do love Shivaay then my bless will be with you both... I will take care of Sahil Anika...
Anika - No papa... I can't marry Shivaay he is rich and a famous businessman... How can I be with a person like that papa... Sahil are you okay?
Sahil - Yes didi... Di... I love Shivaay bhaiyya and also his friends Omru... They all are nice... He seems a nice man...
Anika - I know they are but I can't...
[Then Harsh and Sahil were sad and Anika goes to her room and clean her bleeding head... And Sahil also comes towards Anika room...]
Sahil - Didi is there is something that you hide from us? Why you will not accept Shivaay bhaiyya proposal? And I can see this is not just because of Daksh right? What is that paper?
[Then Sahil snatched it from Anika hand...]
Sahil - Is this the reason didi?
Anika - I can't be with Shivaay and obviously also with that Daksh! Daksh is not just bad and evil he is psyco person Sahil... What he wants he will surely try to get it by hook or by crook...
Sahil - And then Shivaay bhaiyya...
Anika - He is the only guy Sahil that your sister truly love... I love Shivaay Sahil but I can't be with her because of this... This paper had said the truth about my condition Sahil...
Sahil - Hmmm...
[Then Harsh come and saw the papers too...]
Harsh - Anika? Is this the truth?
Anika - Yes papa... And I'm sorry for not telling you both about this...
Harsh - No! My baby cannot leave me...
Anika - Hussh... Papa I'm still here I promise I will take care of you both no matter what... Until the end of my life I will be with you guys...
Anika POV ends....