a kiss.

"Well this is, um, strange," you claimed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hm? What is?" Miyuki looked at you from his study desk. "I don't know Kazuya, I don't go around to random boys' room and have a casual conversation with them, geez," you replied, sarcasm intensified. Miyuki smirked at the fact that you've gotten used to calling his first name, and how sarcasm dripped from your sentence. He seemed strangely proud about that.

"So what, you wanna do something else besides conversation? Something more intimate?" You could hear the grin without even looking at the catcher. You could even picture how he's raising an eyebrow invitingly right now.

"What's that? You wanted to take advantage of a fine and weak young lady right here? Despicable." You played along, feeling playful.

"Oh she is fine, I don't know about weak though," He got up from his seat, making his way to you while looking impatient.

"Um what are you doing?"

"Taking advantage of you?"

"Kazuya I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to scream."

He chuckled then went for a rather violent hug, making you both fell backward to the bed with a subtle thud. He did not show any sign of releasing his arms that were over you. He embraced you tight but kept it comfortable, putting your head on his chest. It was warm.

"This is really nice," you snuggled, inhaling the cozy scent of his shirt. "Not going to scream?" His chest shook a little when he talked. "Nuh-uh," you said with a tone of disapproval. He brought up a free hand to comb through your hair, sending chills to the top of your spine, you could feel drowsiness coming, because of how pleasant the gesture was.

You both stayed like that for another ten minutes, with you trying so hard not to sleep as it would reduce the rare time you got to spend with your boyfriend.

"Hey I can't have you falling asleep here, my roommates are returning soon," he stated, yet he did not make an effort whatsoever to have you get up from the bed.

"I know." You said softly, thinking how easy it was for you to just close your eyes right then and there. You gathered a small willpower then forced yourself to get up, and back to sitting on the edge of the bed.

Miyuki followed closely, sitting beside you.

The clock ticked away, waiting for other people to come to the room. You rested your head on Miyuki's shoulder, feeling extremely touchy. "Just a bit more." You pleaded to no one exactly, wishing the time would go slower. Miyuki let out a helpless sigh, but still smiled nonetheless. "Spoiled girl."

You grin sheepishly as a response.

"When did you say they're gonna come ba-" you turned your head his way midway to ask, and was cut off when your lips met his instead. Your mind went empty as you melt into the kiss.

It was quick and eager, but very sweet.

Immediately the wave of heat was rushing, racing to reach your face. You hid yourself, drooping on his shoulder. "That's not fair, Kazuya." You said meekly.

He laughed softly then circled his arm over your neck, bringing you closer. "You were so cute I couldn't help it," he claimed as if it was the most obvious answer to give.

"Next time warn me, that was really not good for my heart!"

"No way"

"Wha-why?!"

"Because I enjoy seeing you flustered, what else?" He said teasingly.

"Damn you, Kazuya."

Well, you couldn't say you didn't enjoy that either.

[a/n: I honestly didn't know where this chapter would go when I first started it, it's 2 a.m. and I wanted to write something fluffy and soft so here it is, hehe]