Girlfriend

Y/n's Pov

I clutch the edge of the table tightly slowly making my hands turn white all colour draining from them from the anger building up inside of me that I'm struggling to control.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

I watch as she runs the tip of her finger down this random guys chest which causes me to immediately clench my jaw,her eyes move to my direction sneakily before locking back with snobby's.

God how I just want to fucking kick him in his stupid angel sculptured face and rip out his heart,I shake my head to her rid of the absurd thought.

She knows what she's doing but I'm not going to give in that easily,if it's a game she wants to play then so be it because I'm all in.

Gulping down the last of my champagne I get out of my seat and see Sandra,my work colleague that I know has a supposable crush on me.

"Hey Sandra"she looks up from the sheet of paper she's holding and a faint blush covers her cheeks "Hi Y/n"I lean against the door she's standing by and just engage in a conversation.

I can't deny that I'm completely oblivious to her flirting but I just really hope Ariana is watching because it's going to score me some big points if she's seeing how touchy Sandra is being.

"Wow Y/n,you really work out"she giggles before grasping onto my bicep and squeezing making me instantly flex the muscle.

"Yeah,I like to keep fit..."I trail off losing focus as I subtly search around to find where Ariana is.

Not seeing her anywhere my mind immediately jumps to the conclusion she's gone off with Angel face,I lock my jaw tight at the sudden thought ignoring whatever Sandra is saying to me.

What brings me back from my overthinking is when a hands makes contact with my face caressing the area "Y/n are you ok?You look really angry about something"I blink repeatedly to hear what she's saying.

"Uh...Yeah I'm cool"I inform her,she smiles at me but keeps her hand on my cheek.

I didn't see it straight away and I thought I was hallucinating but as Sandra's face inched closer to mine I started to re-think my decision.

Did I really want her to kiss me?I did kind of mess with her emotions by flirting back but it was only harmless,the only person I want is Ariana and now I'm so close to some lady's lips being on mine.

With all the questions overflowing in my brain I don't have time to register what happened next when in suddenly being dragged away.

I snap out of it and see Ariana has a firm grip on my wrist,I look back and see Sandra holding her now red cheek as she sports a stunned face.

I'm pushed into an empty bathroom as I watch Ariana lock it "The fuck are you doing?"I question and all she does is stare at me with fire in her eyes.

"Why the fuck did I catch you almost kissing that slut,Huh?"she jabs her sharp finger into my chest making me scoff and slap her hand away from me.

"What about you,you hypocritical bitch,You would've been practically hanging off his dick if he gave you a chance"I hit back.

"Whatever Y/n,Fuck you"she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest.

"No Ariana Fuck you!"her eyebrows raise "Fuck me"she points to herself