You're wearing my hoodie

Part 2 of save me the heartbreak.

Ariana's PoV
1 year and 3 months later.

Opening my eyes I groan as the little sunlight that has escaped the curtains shines right in my eyes.

Getting up and putting my back against the headboard I rub my eyes and look to my right seeing Pete sleeping next to me,my heart breaks a little as Y/n instantly pops into my head.

No surprise there.

Silently getting out of the bed I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom,I peel of the big t-shirt I'm wearing and take off my underwear getting into the shower.

As the water shoots out and bounces off my skin I sigh as the one person I miss never leaves my mind,no matter what I'm doing I just can't seem to get her out of my mind and I know I'm the one who messed up so I only have myself to blame.

Ever since me and Y/n broke up a 1 year and 3 months ago,the first few months were bliss but now all me and Pete have been doing is jut fighting,he's been acting weird lately and I can't seem to wonder if this is how Y/n felt when I was acting secretly.And let me tell you it's horrible.

My love for Pete has completely faded and these past few days have just consisted of memories of me and Y/n,tears and alcohol.

Getting out of the shower I put on my underwear and some shorts before lifting the hoodie I have up to my nose.

Inhaling the intoxicating smell I close my eyes,holding it close to my heart warm tears fall out of my eyes and I fall to my knees on the cold tiled ground.

My heart swells as I remember when I took this off Y/n and she laughed saying that it was her favourite but I could keep it.

Flashback

"Aaaaaarrrriiii"Y/n whines and I giggle at her childish behaviour.

"No Y/n you have to eat breakfast first then maybe after you can have Ice cream"she pouts and crosses her arms

"B-b-b-but"I cut her off knowing I will give in but it's bad for her health and I want my baby to be as right as rain.

"No buts Y/nn"I say to her and she grabs my waist smacking my ass quickly before placing me on her lap.

She nuzzles her face into my neck and I  let my hands run through her hair slightly a scratching her scalp to sooth her knowing she loves it when I do that.

"You look beautiful in my hoodie"I smile and kiss the side of her head.

"Good because you're not getting it back"she pulls back with her mouth agape.

"But it's my favourite hoodie"I kiss her lips softly before pulling away staring into her eyes.

"Well since I'm your favourite I guess it makes sense for me to wear your favourite hoodie"she smiles and hums as I lightly press my lips to her neck.

"Fine"I wrap my arms around her neck and put my forehead on top of hers "I knew you couldn't resist"she laughs.

"Yeah that and I have a perfect few of your ass"I roll my eyes and lock our lips telling her to shut up.

"I love you"she mumbles against my lips.

"I love you to-"

"Ariana are you ok in there"Pete bangs on the door and I quickly wipe my tears away as he knocks me out of my reminiscing.