Pressurisation

Part two of "Locked away"
Recommend by @isabelsilva527

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Ryan,where'd you go yesterday,you didn't even come back to the cell"I run over to the friend I had made yesterday coincidently finding out we shared the same cell.

She looks at the ground and clears her throat "I had a Psychology appointment and I-I didn't want t-to her I-involved with t-the fight"she whispers making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why would you need to get involved?That was my own fight"

"I-I know but w-when y-you're in a gang y-you have to l-look out for o-one a-another and I-i can't do-"I cut her off

"Ryan we're not in a gang,we're just friends so you don't have to feel as if you need to protect me,I'm a big girl"I reassure her because I know she's probably overthinking that whole situation about what she could've done.

"Y-you want to be f-friends?"she stutters finally looking me in the eye with pure surprise.

"Of course I do,why?"my smile falters a bit as I watch her play with her fingers.

"N-no one really wants to be my friend"my heart clenches "Do they pick on you"she bites her lip and slowly nods.

I clench my jaw "As long as we're friends,no one will ever lay a hand on you,understand"

"T-thanks"she nods and I show her a small smile.

"So what do inmates do when we have free time"I place my hands on my hips and look around.

My eyes lock with Ariana's who's already staring at me,she's sitting on one of the benches surrounded by all her other gang members,she's got her legs crossed and she has her finger in her mouth lightly biting on it whilst she unsubtly looks me up and down.

I scoff with a small smile turning away from her and my gaze latches onto an empty basketball court,I wrap my hand around Ryan's wrist and drag her over towards it with me.

"What are you doing?"she questions

"Basketball"I point over to the balls and Ryan opens her mouth to say something but before she can I sprint over to the balls and pick one up.

I bounce it against the cracked concrete and throw it into the hoop,it circles around a few times before finally falling into the net.

A sarcastic clap is heart behind me and I turn around to see a big buff lady approaching me,i shift my gaze behind her a little and see Paula and all of her gang clapping,well Paula isn't because of her shoulder which makes me smile.

"So you think dislocating my girlfriends shoulder is funny,do you?"I shrug still keeping the smile on my face.

"It's amusing"The lady fake smiles at me and raises her hand and waves it forward signalling something.

Her gang all move forward and circle around me,I roll my eyes and fold my arms over my chest.

Buffy comes right up to my face "you think you're something,don't you fresh meat?"I scrunch my nose up and move back a little to get some air because the one I was smelling was definitely not fresh.

"Like I said to your cripple girlfriend I'm not fresh"I push past her but she grabs my shirt and pulls me to the floor,quickly getting up once again we're face to face,her having to bend down a little because she's like the female version of the rock and I'm like Kevin Heart.

Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration but it was kind of close to something like that.

"I don't like it when people humiliate my gang"