Cast

Harry Styles as Simba, son of Ross and Laura, King of the Pride Lands, Ariana's mate and Camila's overprotective father.

Camila Cabello as Kiara, daughter of Harry and Ariana and Zayn's love interest later wife.

Zayn Malik as Kovu, Demi's son and Luke and Victoria's younger brother and Camila's love interest and later husband.

Demi Lovato as Zira, the leader of the Outsiders, Calum's most loyal follower, and the mother of Luke, Victoria and Zayn.

Ariana Grande as Nala, Queen of the Pride Lands, Harry's mate, daughter-in-law of Ross and Laura, and Camila's mother.

Louis Tomlinson as Timon, a wise-cracking and self-absorbed yet somewhat loyal meerkat who is Niall and Harry's best friend.

Niall Horan as Pumbaa, a naive warthog who suffers from flatulence and is Louis's and Harry's best friend.

Michael Clifford as Rafiki, an old mandril who serves as the shaman of the Pride Lands.

Liam Payne as Zazu, a red-billed hornbill who serves as the king's majordomo.

Luke Hemmings as Nuka, Demi's son, Victoria and Zayn's older brother and the oldest male of Demi's family.

Victoria Justice as Vitani, Demi's daughter and Luke and Zayn's sister.

Ross Lynch as Mufasa, Harry's father, Camila's grandfather, Ariana's father-in-law and the precious King of the Pride Lands.

Calum Hood as Scar, Ross's younger brother, Harry's uncle, Camila's great-uncle, and Zayn's mentor who appears in a brief cameo.