Chapter 1: He Lives in You

Sunrise over the Pride Lands. Animals of all types make their way to Pride Rock: Elephants, giraffes, wildebeests, antelope, hippos.

BS:   
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

MS:   
Night
And the spirit of life
Calling

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

MS:   
Mamela

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

MS:
And a voice
With the fear of a child
Answers

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

MS:
Oh, mamela

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

Michael is standing on the tip of the Pride Rock promontory, exhorting the animals gathering below him.

Michael:
Ubukhosi bo khokho
We ndodana ye sizwe sonke

MS:
Wait
There's no mountain too great

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

MS:   
Hear the words and have faith

BS:   
Oh, oh, iyo

MS:   
Have faith

BS:   
Hela hey mamela

Ross appears in the clouds. Michael is blown by the wind, and he gestures to all the gathered animals below, who bow down before him.

CHORUS:   
He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you

A giraffe looks up and Liam flies in toward Pride Rock. Harry and Ariana are there. Michael takes their newborn daughter Camila from Ariana's mouth and holds her up before the assembled crowd. The animals all cheer, and Harry and Ariana are blown by the wind of the approving figure of Ross.

CHORUS:
He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you

Camila struggles playfully in Michael's grip. After much cheering from the crowd, he lowers her to be nuzzled by Ariana. Louis and Niall are standing nearby.

"Ah, Niall," Louis says. "Look at the little guy." he says as he admire the new parents with their newborn cub. "A chip off the old block!" he said. "And you gotta know who's gonna raise him."

"His parents?" Niall asked.

Louis paused for a moment. "Okay sure, get technical." he says. "But who's going to teach him the real important stuff?" he asks. "Like how to belch?" he says as he lets out a burp. "And dig for grubs!" he says as he jumps down from where he was standing on top of Niall. "I'm telling ya. buddy... it's going to be like old times. You, me... and the pitot guy." he says unaware that Michael, still holding baby Camila along with Harry and Ariana, are standing behind them.

Michael laughed softly as he watched them. "It is a girl." he tells them.

"...Girl." Louis says then he and Niall look at each other surprised and shocked that it's not a boy. "Girl?!" they asked, surprised. "...Oy!" they said as they collapse in a dead faint.

the Lion King II: Harry's Pride [Hariana] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें