Virgils sh*t life <3

This is my first fan fic so it's probably gunna be trash but..
——————————————————————————————————————

Narrator: long long time ago in a small country lived a anxious emo named Virgil.

Virgil: "yo."

Narrator: I know what your thinking. "WOW WHAT AN ANGSTY EMO!" But he wasn't always this way.. 

Virgil: "I wasn't?"

Narrator: nope a long time ago the emo was a happy little boy with dreams!

Virgil: "umm sorry to burst your bubble but I was alway like this .. you know . An anxious mess."

Narrator: haha don't be silly. The anxious boy was happy until the day his mother died.

Virgil: excuse me but I don't have parents..

Narrator: shut up. Anyway when the Emos mom died his dad turned to alcohol to numb the pain.. because of that the Emo mostly had to care for himself. And he was fine with that, until one terrible day..

(Idk what to call his dad)

Virgil's Father: *bust down door to house and screams* "OH VIRGIL GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!!!"

Narrator: Virgil that day didn't feel like fighting so he just got up and walked up to wear his father was but when he got there he was.. confused.

Virgil: "umm who are they?"

Narrator: what Virgil was talking about was the fact that his dad in one hand had a bottle of vodka and with his other hand he had his arm wrapped around some guy wearing a wig. When he looked closer he saw to young boys behind them who looked around his age carrying suitcases, one of the boys had an eye patch and a wired hat, the other boy had an uncomfortable twisted smile with neon green highlights in his hair.

Virgil's Father: *still shouting* "SWEETHEART THIS IS MY NEW WIFE AND HER KIDS THERE MOVING IN!!!"

Virgil: *now panicked* "dad you do know that's a dude and not a female.."

Narrator: Virgil now not wanting to anger his father (cuz the last time he did that he ended up with a black eye) quickly added..

Virgil: "good thing you just proposed to her and didn't actually marry her.."

The guy in a lady's wig: "honey did you son just call me a guy.." *fake crying*

Virgil's Father: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SH*T MY WIFE IS A FEMALE! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW WE'RE ACTUALLY MARRIED MY NEW WIFE MADE SURE WE GOT MARRIED TODAY BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE MORNING!!"

Narrator: Virgil then got punched in the face by his father

Virgil: tears started swelling in my eyes but I held them back because crying will get me no where. Instead I decide to get up and speak. " so what are your names?" I say as politely as I can.

The man in the wig: "well my name as the lady I am is Remy!"

Virgil's Father: "you can call her mom tho *hic*"

Narrator: Virgil noticed when his father said that the man looked pretty pissed but tried to hide it.

Remy: "ahem.. anyway these are my sons Deceit and Remus."

Virgil: "oh what interesting names.."

*awkward silence*

Virgil's Father: "WELL.. I'm beat imma *hic* go to bed!  Virgil show my wife's *hic* kids to the spare room. Me and my wife Are gunna *hic* f*ck"

Virgil: "great... follow me."

Narrator: Virgil was pissed but grateful that tomorrow is Father would relies
That the "woman" he married was a guy and would kick them out tomorrow..  at least that's what he thought.

Narrator: the next day Virgil awoke and headed downstairs where he met a shocking fate..

Virgil: "holy sh*t"

Narrator: the man he saw yesterday looked completely different.. with all the makeup plus the outfit he or .. she looked just like a woman , heck if Virgil didn't see the man the day before he would have thought that he was a girl...

Virgil's Father: "hello Virgil good morning I'll be leaving for work now see you at 6:00 "

Narrator: as soon as Virgil watched his father leave the house he was hit in the head with a apple core. When he turned around he saw his fate for the the rest of his miserable life..
or so he thought at least ;3

——————————————————————————————————————

Poor baby Virgil..
In the next chapter I promise your gunna get to see the gayest prince in town ( who doesn't know he's gay yet ) anyway I hope you enjoyed chapter one I know it's boring but I promise I'll get mega spicy! Until next time•••

~T.X~ 🖤❤️🖤💜🖤

(Btw if you can't tell the narrators a dick)