The new and seduce prince!

I hope this book is somewhat decent
                         \(-_-)/
                ( so far at least )
——————————————————————————————————————

Roman: (Ugh so far this nights been a waist of time) I thought to myself. As I watched as hundreds of people flowed into the castle (not a single one of these ladies are acceptable.)

Narrator: Romans never been in love before so he didn't know what he was expecting. But then again his Mother's always tried to force him into relationships with girls.

Roman: "I'm bored" I thought aloud as I made my way to the garden to calm my nerves. But that's when I heard something.

???: "Sh*t!"

~[Virgil POV]~

(I can't believe that fairy had the nerve to send me here dressed like this.) I thought as anxiety started to set in.. (what is Remy sees me here dressed like this? What if I get drugged by some old creep? What if—)

???: "hello?"

Virgil: "what the f*ck do yo—" but suddenly shut up as I saw who I was talking to.

Prince Roman: "no need to be rude darling~"

Virgil: when I saw it was the prince even more anxiety set in, and yet an anxious blush crept onto my face..

Virgil: "sup Princey" I say trying to act like his last comment didn't affect me.

~[Romans POV.]~

I saw what looked like a short haired girl in a cute two piece standing in the royal garden *witch is off grounds. Meaning only the royal family can get into it.* she was facing away so I couldn't see her face  (though I wondered how she was able to get in considering the heavily guarded door) I decided to speak.

Roman:"hello?"

When she turned around I felt my entire being melt away. She was stunning. Nothing like the other girls.. there was something different about her.

???: "what the f*ck do yo—"

She cut off. What bitter words from such a sweet fate.

Roman: "No need to be rude darling~"

After I said that I could see a faint blush creep into her face.. (cute..) I thought to myself

???: "sup princey."

OMG SHE CALLED ME PRINCEY IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman: "so miss what's your name? I bet it's as lovely as you."

~[Virgils POV.]~

(Miss??) I thought to myself and realized..

HOLY FUDGE NUGGETS IM STILL IN A DRESS!!!!!

Look at me flirting with a guy who thinks I'm a girl.. he's clearly straight. What an idiot I am..

Prince Roman: "umm hello miss? Your name?...."

Virgil: "oh right ummm I'm Vi——iiiiiiiiiii"

Virgil: Veronica???

Prince Roman: "...."

Virgil: (OH SH*T HE'S NOT BELIEVING ME OH SOMEBODY KILL MEEEEEEEEE—)

Prince Roman: "wow.. your name truly is stunning"

Narrator: the little emo was about to smile until he remembered why he was here.

Virgil: "can you help me with something?"

Prince Roman: "of course love~"

~[Romans POV]~

Roman: "my sister?" (Why on earth would such a love lady like her want to see my god awful sister?) I thought to myself

Veronica (Virgil) : "yeah do you know where your sister is?"

Roman: "I guess.."

Narrator: once Roman said that Veronica (Virgil) walked closer to him in anticipation..

*Roman starts blushing*

Veronica (Virgil): "really where?"

Roman: her face was so close to mine..

*Virgil was on his tippy toes cuz he's a smol bean*

Roman: "s-she's in the ballroom.." I say quietly.. trying to avert my eyes from the adorable girl in front of me.

And just like that she was gone. I stand there alone for two minutes before I fall to the ground, dying of embarrassment..

~[Virgils POV.]~

I rushed out of there as soon as he gave the location of the princess. I was in the hallway when I realized what I just did..

Narrator: Virgil messed up big time on three big things..

#1
Did I just seduce the prince into giving me info..
#2
,Fake my identity
#3
And run off to a balloon that I don't even know how to find?

Virgil: "god am I over my head.." I say aloud

Just then I get grabbed by....

——————————————————————————————————————

Who did you think grabbed him?.....

Yo I have a question for y'all (even though nobody going to read this..) should I keep doing the —— POV thing or should I just stick to the original?

Till next time ~T.X.~ 🖤❤️💜🖤❤️💜🖤

(One of my friends got wattpad and if she finds out I'm writing fan fiction she's going to strangle me..)