A fairy godfather ???

Get ready for a long ass chapter (I mean long for me..)

———————————————————————————————————————

Virgil: "great. He's dead." I mutter.

Narrator: Virgil then snuck out of the room and went up to a nurse to tell her the news.

Virgil: "yo my dad just died in there"

Nurse: "holy sh*t are you all right little girl?"

Virgil: "ok one I'm a boy and, two why are you asking me that? I'm not the one who just died."

Narrator: Virgil didn't want to admit it but he did look pretty feminine with his short hair . And yet long bangs swooped to the side. Along with his black eye shadow he uses to cover his bangs, and his petite female figu—

Virgil: "shut up."

Nurse: "excuse me?"

Virgil: "oh umm nothing, pardon me.."

[one day later]

Narrator: The next day everyone acted like nothing happened. Instead everyone was getting ready for the ball.

Remus: "hey Emo mess!"

Virgil: "yes?"

Remus: "you see this" *hold up picture of girl who looks 12*

Virgil: "the 2 year old loli?"

Remus: "SHES NOT 2!!.. she's 19 actually."

Virgil: "what?!?!"

Remus: "this is the princess who I'm going to marry"

Deceit: *walks in* "yeah she's totally going to fall for a lunatic like you."

Remus: "EXACTLY!"

Remus: "..."

Remus: "HEY!"

*Deceit and Remus start fighting over who the princess is going to love more*

Virgil: (wait if I can seduce the princess then I could leave my miserable life behind me)

Virgil: "ummmm Remy?"

Remy: *doing her nails for the ball tomorrow* "what slave"

Virgil: "ummm may I attend the ball" I say as politely as I can possibly be.

Narrator: just as he said that. the room went silent.

Remus and Deceit: "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAA OF COURSE YO——"

                  *Remy cuts them off*

Remy: "of course you can. Now go and get dinner ready child."

Narrator: Virgil was confused. But he didn't care. He could actually attend the ball! Virgil quickly rushed out of the room to prepare dinner.

Deceit: "great now the Emo is coming."

Remy: "well actually he's not."

Remus: "what genius plot did you cook up tonight mum?"

Remy: "well I thought it would be fun to crush his spirits soo"

Remy: "you two will work him to the bone, so he doesn't have time time to notice his one and only suits gone as well as for extra per cautions we'll lock him in the attic. while we party the night away with the princess, he has to suffer with no food. It's perfect."

Deceit: "your such a Genius mommy!"

Remy: "I kno— HEY!!"   

\\ Night of the ball \\

Virgil: (my two evil step brothers have been making me work like crazy. But it'll all be worth it soon because the ball was tonight. If I'm being honest I was pretty anxious..)

Virgil: "hey umm Deceit have you seen my suit?"

Deceit: "oh yeah I saw it in the attic."

Virgil: "great, thanks!"

Narrator: honestly what happens next if Virgil's fault for trusting a guy named deceit.

Narrator: obviously Deceit lied and as soon as the emo climbed into the attic it was closed and locked on him.

Virgil: "wtf is happening?"

Narrator: once Virgil heard the carriage pull up and no one come to help him, he
Pieced the story together.

Virgil:  "THOSE DICKS!" I screamed pissed off.

???: "watch your language."

Virgil: "huh? Who said that?"

???: "Me!"

Narrator: just like that a little blue glowing fairy, with big glasses, and a cardigan wrapped around his shoulders popped up, Right in front of him.

Virgil: "Who the f*ck are you?"

Blue fairy: "I thought I said watch your language."

Virgil: "sorry. Whom the f*ck are you?"

Blue fairy: "well I'm your fairy godfather but you can just call me Patton!"

Virgil: " oh umm hi Patton. "

Patton: "Whats wrong kiddo?"

Virgil: "well ummm in general my life, but to be specific I can't go to the ball because of my evil step mom and brothers.. plus I don't have my formal wear.."

Patton: "well say no more I'll give you the most beautiful dress you've ever seen!"

Virgil: "oh thank you so mu— did you say dress?"

Patton:  "bippity, boppity , boo-yah!"

Virgil: "wai-"

Narrator: but before he could finish talking he was in a beautiful two peace outfit... the only problem was it as a girls dress

~T.X.~
This is what I'm picturing for the dress <3⬇️⬇️⬇️

Narrator: the outfit also came with thigh high socks and cute lace shoes

Narrator: the outfit also came with thigh high socks and cute lace shoes. Virgil did think the outfit was cute.. if it was on a girl.

Patton: "imma teleport you to the ball now. But the spell will wear off at midnight so you have to be home by the—"

Virgil: "I cant go to the ball like this. I'm a guy."

Patton: "...."

Patton: "trans rights?"

Narrator: and just like that Virgil was right outside the ball!

Virgil: "sh*t."

——————————————————————————————————————

Yayyyy we made it to the ball!
Next chapter they'll finally meet >\\\\<

🖤❤️~T.X.~💜🖤

( I know probably no one is going to read this but if you do do you have any suggestions cuz I'm a little stumped.. <3)

A Cinderella Story [Prinxiety fan-fic] (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara