"Dear~"

Ok did I mention I upload every day?
——————————————————————————————————————

~[Virgil POV]~

(Ugh there's so many people here at this rate I'll never find him.. wait.. why do I even want to find him? I mean he thinks I'm a girl. Which means he's straight. Ugh.. but then again..)

Narrator: Virgil look at his options trying to find the best one..

Virgil: (I can ether A. Go back home and get beat by Remy.. B. Go on the run with nothing and end up probably dying.. or C. "....."

Virgil: "C. It is.." I say aloud to myself.

I look around for the prince. When suddenly I see a flash of red and White in the distance.

Virgil: I sigh and approach him.

Veronica (Virgil): "hey there princey"

~[Roman POV]~

I look out at the commoners. Wondering if that girl will be alright.

Veronica (Virgil): "hey there princey"

I jump a bit, slightly blushing from the nickname. I need to play it off cool..

Narrator: Roman turns around slowly thinking he's doing good. Little did He know that Virgil could tell how flustered he was.

Roman: "hello dear ~"

Veronica (Virgil):  she slightly blushes and chuckles. "I thought I told you not to call me dear."

Roman: "oh come on a beautiful lady such as yourself should be called such beautiful nicknames"

After I made that comment I could see a glare of sadness in her eye.. I felt bad but it went away just as fast as it came.

~[Back to Virgil POV]~

(heh... beautiful lady.) when he said it I felt miserable. but it doesn't  matter I have to carry though with my plan.

Narrator: if your wondering what Virgil's plan is let me tell you.

Step 1: try to convince the prince to let him stay the night.

Step 2: in the night steal something valuable to sell. He thought he might need the extra cash when he would go to step three.

Step 3: leave in the night. And run. And keep running till he finds a job and somewhere to stay.

Narrator: And that was it all he needed to do to become a freeman. At least that's what he thought..

——————————————————————————————————————

Ok 1 I'm sorry for such a short chapter..
2 you know that friend I said would strangle me if she found out I had an account welll she found my account but l surprisingly didn't get strangled cuz she also had a trash story.. so imma give u her account name.. tell her I said hi and give her a bunch of love plz she's new ( like myself ) and is writing a bakugou x reader fic so if your into bnha check her out! Her name is DabiOnDemHaters

As always ❤️🖤~T.X~🖤💜

( anime meme to brighten your day⬇️)