OwO

It's about to get real good owo
——————————————————————————————————————

~[Virgil POV]~

(Ok I can do this.) I think to myself.

I look up at the prince with my best fake flustered face.

Veronica (Virgil): "ummm princey.."

I say trying not to break character.

Veronica (Virgil): "I was wondering if you would let me stay the night.. just for tonight.." I look up at him.

His face is completely flushed. Perfect.

Prince Roman: well I suppose you could stay just for one night... but..

Veronica (Virgil):"but what" I say in my cutest voice.

Prince Roman: " my parents probably won't allow a girl over.. " he says sadly.

Prince Roman: "but you can come over another day can't you?" He says hopefully.

(I don't have another day..) I thought to myself. (I mean who knows when Remys going to get away from the guards. Plus with the whole midnight dress thi—)

Veronica (Virgil): "Prince?"

Prince Roman: "yes darling?~"

Veronica (Virgil): "what time is it.."

Roman looked at his watch and said

Prince Roman: "well I believe it's 11:52pm"

Veronica (Virgil): " oh sh*t " I say aloud..

Roman looks at me in concern

Prince Roman: "what's wro-"

Narrator: before Roman could finish his sentence Virgil grabbed him and dragged him out of there.

Veronica (Virgil): "quick question. Where's your room?"

Prince Roman: " ummmm up ahead. Wait why? "

Veronica (Virgil): "I'll explain later"

Narrator: Virgil busted into the princes room. And straight away went to his closet . It was full of beautiful red white and gold outfits. Which Virgil wasn't a fan of, he found in the far back of the closest a black hoodie witch he settled for along with some black rip jeans.

Prince Roman: "ummm if you are going to barrow clothes I can get you some of my sisters if you want" he said. Still some what confused..

Veronica (Virgil): "no thanks though I do appreciate it, btw do you have a bathroom?"

Narrator: Prince Roman just pointed to a room on the side of his room. Slightly blushing at the thought of Veronica (Virgil) wearing his clothes..

——————————————————————————————————————

Sooooo I started something... so now imma be posting on every other day UwU

~T.X~ 💜🖤❤️🖤💜🖤❤️🖤💜🖤❤️