Chapter 15, Part 2

The brunette was standing in the middle of the room kneading her hair, which was still not fully dried, with the towel Quinn had gave her earlier.

When Quinn entered, Rachel looked into her direction and a trace of hesitation flickered over her face for the fraction of a second before it changed to something Quinn had never seen on her face before. Rachel desired her. It made Quinn a little nervous, but also happier than ever.

"Let me help you with that," Quinn said. She walked over to Rachel and took the towel from her hands. She started where Rachel had left off, kneading her hair carefully until it was mostly dry. The diva's hair was still a mess, but to Quinn's eyes, she was still incredibly beautiful.

"You're beautiful Rachel," she whispered.

Rachel smiled and wrapped her arms around Quinn's waist to pull her closer. "So are you."

Quinn lowered her head and connected their lips once again. This time, she didn't bother to start slowly, because she knew that Rachel wanted her as much as she wanted Rachel. Her tongue found Rachel's right away and they picked up where they had left off earlier. When Rachel started sucking on Quinn's tongue while at the same time pressing their bodies closer together, a moan escaped from Quinn's mouth, which in turn made Rachel suck her tongue even harder.

Only now Quinn realized how much she had wanted this to happen. She knew Rachel was the type who needed to establish some serious feelings before she'd agree to have sex with someone and Quinn had had no problem in accepting and respecting that. But having Rachel this close and finally ready to take the next step in their relationship incited a new level of desire in Quinn and she had a hard time restraining herself from ripping Rachel's still wet clothes from her body right now and then.

"Rach," Quinn gasped when she suddenly felt two small hands on the fabric of her denim hot pants covering her bottom. The blonde moved her own hands from Rachel's head to her waist where she rested them for a moment before she moved further down until they were just above Rachel's butt. Quinn could feel that Rachel's knees were getting weak - the strength obviously going elsewhere in her body - so she used the opportunity to push against Rachel until her behinds came into contact with Quinn's wooden desk. Neither of them cared when a couple of notebooks and pens ended up on the floor when Quinn heaved Rachel up to bring her into a sitting position.

Rachel wrapped her legs around Quinn's waist, while the latter released Rachel's lips and moved on to her neck. Now it was Rachel's time to gasp and she threw her head into her neck as Quinn placed kisses all along the length of her neck while her hands were finding their way to Rachel's firm ass cheeks.

Rachel's reaction fueled Quinn's desire even more, sending a gush of wetness into her panties.

"Please, don't stop," Rachel moaned and dug her hands into Quinn's hair in order to keep her lips attached to her. Quinn had of course no intention of stopping - ever - and she let her tongue slide over the parts of Rachel's neck she had been kissing and sucking at for the last few minutes. She slowly made her way downwards and thanked God for Rachel's rather low-cut summer dress which left plenty of exposed skin for her to explore.

Rachel's hands had somehow found their way beneath Quinn's shirt and were roaming over her lower back, getting dangerously close to the hem of her pants.

"Oh god," Quinn exclaimed when the brunette's hands were suddenly not only beneath the denim, but also beneath the fabric of her panties and started squeezing the bare flesh of her ass.

"Rach," Quinn whispered against her collarbone. "I want to touch you."

"Then do it," Rachel said and in Quinn's ears those simple three words sounded like a symphony. She gulped heavily as she felt more wetness leaving her. Then she attacked Rachel's full lips once more and finally let her hands wander towards the spot she wanted to touch so badly.