Chapter Seven

Everything is clear in my mind. Memories are vivid. As if it happened a few minutes ago. I wish it had. They come in small pieces, then they fit together like a puzzle.

_________________________________________________________________

The theme was red and blue, our favorite colors. The groom's men wore red ties, the bride's maids blue dresses. It was a really small church, with only ten pews on each side. Enough to fit both of our families and friends.

The main thing I think about is half an hour before the wedding, getting my dress ready. The maid of honor was a good friend from college, Rachel, the other two were Mitch's sisters.

"You look perfect." Rachel whispered. I smiled as big as I could. I was too excited to think about anything.

"Am I seriously getting married?" I asked. She shook her head yes.

"They're getting people to sit down." One of Mitch's sisters said as she went in. Their names slipped my mind.

"I'm so excited!" I said. 

"Well you should be! You are marrying Mitch Hughes." The other sister said.

"They are lining up! You guys need to get with your partner!'' Mitch's mother said. Rachel bounced up and down.

"I get to walk down the asiel with Jerome." 

"Don't tell me you like him." She blushed. "Mayyybbbee." I gaped.

"I ship it." I whispered. She hit me in the arm.

"Oh go get married." She had to walk the other way. I stuck out my tongue. "Maybe I will!'' I called to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

My mind skips over the slightly boring parts, until the best part of the whole thing.

________________________________________________________________________________

"You may kiss the bride." The priest told Mitch. He smirked and grabbed the back of my head and gave me a long kiss. He and I didn't stop either.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Mitch picked me up and carried me out to the limo, where it would take us to the afterparty. We stepped into the limo, and I just looked at Mitch.

"What?" He said with a laugh.

"I love you so freaking much." I said.

"Well, we did just get, you know, married."

"I love you."

"Love you too." And he pulled me in for another kiss.