Chapter Ten/ Epilogue

My arms bounce up and down as I sob loudly. I pull one last thing out of the box, the newspaper article about his death. There was another vechile texting while driving, and drove straight into the side of Mitch's car. It caused them both to be down the side of the road, on a hill, and everyone in both vechiles died. 

I can't calm down. It was too upseting. I hear something behind me, but I ignore it. I just want to go back in time, to a point where he was alive and with me.

"I love you." A whisper comes from behind me. I turn around and see a golden figure of Mitch standing over me, looking like mist. I smile through my tears. "I love you too." Footsteps come up the attic stairs. The figure of Mitch disappears. I turn back to the carboard box and sob.

I feel the presence of a real human behind me. I know who it is. I cover my face with my hands. Arms wrap around me.

"I told you not to go through that box alone." Jerome's voice ehos through the room.

"But I miss him so much." I cried. He sat down next to me.

"He's all I think about everyday. But it's been six months, we have to at least try to carry on."

"Carrying on is hard." I wipe some of the tears off of my face.

"Mitch has been crying for a while. Isn't it time you fed him?" He gives me a smile and helps me stand up.

"You're such a good freind Jerome." He smiles.

"Of course I am." He smirked and tries to hide that a tear is coming from his eyes.

"Wanna go to the movies later? I'll bring Mitch."

"Sure. Six good? And I don't mind watching a kid's movie for him."

"Great."

A/N: AND SCENE!

This was so emotional oh my gosh. I brought myself to tears writing that last chapter and this one. I apoligize that some chapters were so short, but it was kind of hard to write sometimes.

 I know I'm not very good at love stories, but was this at least OK? I hope so. I tried not to make it cheesy, but that's probably how it ended up sounding. Hope you enjoyed.

Sorry it was a sad ending. I kept making hints that Mitch was dead, but I how long did it take you to realize this? Comment what chapter. Most of you got the picture really soon  I bet.

Um, I don't know if there are any books I have that are ready to be published. But trust me, when I get a good idea in my head, I'll write it down.

Comment "pie" if I made you cry or feel like crying. ;-;