Blessings and Curses

Author's Note: Blessings and Curses' song by naming the chapter is Wolves at the Gates'. I hope you like and enjoy the third chapter of the roller coaster of the Holy Succubus. I'd like to apologize for this sloppy and short chapter, besides writing another book where Jude is pregnant. Anyway here we go! So much love for everybody! <3 

--- *** ---

--- The Next Morning ---

--- 2nd of November, 1964 ---

The next morning was embraced by the eloquent, elating song of the chirping birds, encircling the old, infamous madhouse's façade. Dim sunlight battered by dispersing its natural lukewarm blanket as a comfort over the half-naked body of the pious man of the cloth and the en-suite bedroom, bathing them in lukewarm, late autumn sunlight, guarding them against the common cold climate of the madhouse as well.

The night before while the storm was inescapably ginormous even distressing for the patients and the nuthouse's staff, it's a storm for Timothy too. In fact, his virtue was taken away by nobody else by the vile essence that lives in the head nun of the nuthouse. Furthermore, his reputation was imperiled along with his long-career as a member of the clergy. Last but not least, he finally saw the face of evil and the genuinely baleful consequences of the rape that the devil commanded his rara avis's body to do unbelievable stuff on him without his consent even if he found himself discreetly relishing it.

As soon as Timothy came to his senses by rubbing with his fashioned in balled fists his drowsy orbs and bleating a mere yawn with his morning breath, his cocoa brown orbs were met with an empty bed as a cold welcome and his rare bird's once discarded habit was vanished.

The truth was Jude got up earlier than her boss by getting donned and ready for the day, in order to release with the security guards the inmates.

Desolation and melancholy bundled him under the chilliest blanket, blanketing his muscly frame. Desolation as he felt dumped as a stray puppy, factly, his owner couldn't bear the consequences of an ongoing growing puppy being naughty and doing mess which is perfectly normal for his age due to his youthfulness, besides taking the responsibility to clean the mess after him. In the British compatriot's case was Jude played her own cards right by dumping him after the one-night stand they'd in her en-suite bedroom by being his first ever woman to deserve his virginity, although her possession was gruesome and corrupting his identity. Melancholy, due to the fact, Jude was amidst his sole loyal friends and partners he's ever had after joining the priesthood. Priesthood, where the friendships, family and lovers weren't existing as if they're characterized for much different, unrealistic realm except the friendships which were seldom as second nature, depending of the clerical faces if they develop a potent, loyal and stable friendship through the years due to their partnership.

When the British compatriot had the strength to pick up his discarded boxers and trousers to put them on his half stark figure, all of a sudden a small note, laying on the dressing table drew his attention in no time, eager to read and discover the mysteries behind the message that's scribbled in the note. In the meantime, he quirked an eyebrow as his temple creased bashfully.

So his lover left him all alone in the bedroom, linked with her unwelcoming, austere office and then finding a note on the top of the dressing table. What a coincidence!

When the British aristocrat zipped back his trousers after putting on his underwear, he strolled up to the dressing table, snatching agitatedly the note, in order to take his time to read it.

Dear Timothy,

I know how much do you love me and that I'm your rare bird, but once you read it, it's going to be part of your responsibility for the rest of your life within 9 months, because the miracles happen sooner or later.