Missing

Author's Note: The 6th chapter song is based on Missing by Evanescence.

Anyway I hope you like and enjoy the 6th chapter!

--- *** ---
--- Later That Day ---

The former pious sister of the church spent the rest of the day in naps during their car journey up to Maine and after their arrival when she took a fresh, lukewarm shower, ate scrambled eggs with cheese and green salad.

During Jude's nap, Timothy was gone to the most nigh grocery store to buy a few more products since he finished them earlier today and afterwards purchasing a moonstone, pearly compact proposal ring as he yearned more than anything to spend the rest of his days with his rara avis more than anything. Regardless her mistakes and the crimes she committed during her inescapable possession, the British compatriot still loved her and he'd sacrifice anything in the name of his love for her. She was perfection into his eyes, regardless her mistakes and vices that eased the ugliness to fog his vision when he beholds her and acknowledges the unavoidable deeds that are from unbelievable. He'd never alienate from her ever again and he's going to always stand next to her even in the toughest moments that they confront as a dynamic gravity of trials, circling them.

As soon as the Bostonian came to her senses on the double bed, she muffled a mere yawn with her petite, milky as vanilla hand, throughout rubbing her drowsy eyelids with her fashioned in balled fists. Her halo ringlet of flossy old Hollywood aureate tresses were tied in a low, careless bun as a fistful of wild, promisingly glossy gilded curls that framed her porcelain, yet youthful complexion. Conveniently oyster-colored cotton nightgown with ruffled short sleeves, round neckline by exposing partly her collarbones and neck's mossy, delicate skin as its hem flared across her ankles.

Silence misted the second bedroom that was upstairs. All of a sudden, familiar masculine, monotonous footsteps echoed in the hallway, catching her attention. It was the former aspiring Monsignor.

As the same footsteps approached the bedroom, they stopped in a halt by stepping beside the door, followed by a few docile, light door taps drumming on the oak wood.

"Yes?" Her berry-coloured tongue conjugated the stutter, as a result of ushering the once holy priest to enter in the bedroom as his colossal, veiny hand managed to lower to the doorknob, turning it until the door in a single click was opened, setting a foot in the room. "Oh, Timothy! Hi!" She sat on the edge of the double bed, landing her caramel brown orbs on him as a vaguely benevolent, radiant smile budding across her naturally rosy-coloured, soft as satin lips.

"Hi, rare bird!" Shortly after he shut the door, he approached her by seating alongside her on the edge of the bed, planting a tender, feather kiss on the top of her head, whereas one of his muscly, strong arms snaked around her pudgy waist and his solely free mammoth, secure hand rested on top of her elvish one that was on her bump. The former devotional sister of the church molted in the tender kiss, prickling her epidermis with electrifying paroxysm and shivers down her frail skeleton of sweetness, pleasure and elation. "Did you sleep well?" The first question that ever popped up in his whirlpool of thoughts was to acknowledge her current condition after catnapping for a few hours.

"Yeah, I did! I'm good, thanks." The Bostonian rested her head on his shoulder bluntly, chewing on her lower plump lip at his question. "So as our lovely triplets had a good nap too even when Mommy was asleep." Scoff parted her lips, drifting her gaze to the sorefully fubsy stomach, admiring its hugeness.

"For sure!" The former Monsignor chuckled.

"But Timothy, I really need to tell ya something." In the interim, he chocked on her words and uneasily heaving the deep breath to release some pressure even when the remorse cramped her. "Before thinking twice with whom ya plan to spend the rest of yar days, you know." His chocolate brown orbs stung widened as she ruefully suckled on her lower lip. "And who's going to be actually the mother of these triplets."