Reunion

Author's Note: the 5th chapter is based on Bon Jovi's song Reunion. I hope you like and enjoy this chapter! :))

--- *** ---
--- A Few Hours Later ---

Timothy actually owned his own two-story cottage in Maine's countryside by having a breathtaking, elating view to the woods and the highlands. Furthermore the former devotional man of the cloth was a keen fan of the nature and living in the countryside.

First and foremost, Timothy's two-story cottage in Maine's countryside had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 children's room, 1 guests' room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom and 1 living room. Second, it wasn't that huge, nor too small. It was perfectly normal in its size.

Anyway, at the moment, Timothy was swinging on the hammock on the porch with a fresh cup of green herbal tea as a couple of pristinely long as piano keys fingers were curled around the handle. The fresh air of spring waffled past his sensitive nostrils. Inhaling the true nature of early April's days. The vibrant sunrays pelted down, bathing in daylight bright light everything below, filtering with its saturation and protecting them from the light spring chilly zephyr that occurred seldom. Peaceful silence misted the cabin in a warm blanket, blanketing invisibly its serene, spring ambience. The eloquent, elating song of the twittering birds floated in the background, interrupting the silence.

All of a sudden, the phone's ringing emanated from the corridor as it caught off guard the former pious member of the clergy by leaving aloof on the outdoor table his mug of green herbal tea after gulping a tiny sip as its porcelain material brushed his lips.

His heart drummed vehemently into his ribs cage as little did he know who was disturbing him in the afternoon hours, when he dedicated himself mostly swinging on the hammock with a relaxing, sweet cup of tea.

"Just a moment!" His berry-coloured tongue conjugated a muffled whisper, scurrying up to the front door by stepping inside his property by shutting the door and approaching the ringing phone within seconds without an ado. His colossal, pale as alabaster hand managed to lower to the phone, subsequently keeping clung the earpiece to his ear, answering right away the phone call that he verged to miss. "H-Hello?" Timid stammer floated from his pale-pinkish, tea-stained lips.

"Hello Timothy! I'm so relieved you answered right away the phone call." The senior woman of the cloth's breathless retaliation horrified the British compatriot as if the things weren't approximately alright at all.

"Mother Superior, what's going on? I think you're calling me, because you've some news about Jude."

"Absolutely! She just resigned from the church a few hours ago and she's no money to stay in a motel, nor to afford something to keep herself hydrated and fed," Heavy sigh flushed the former man of the cloth's constricted chest due to the immense pressure that was clustered on him for a split second. The breaking news with the Bostonian resigning from the church was far from unsurprising for Timothy especially since she's in the second trimester pregnant with triplets. She wasn't capable of running a mental institution for criminally insane and serving the hallowed duties any longer in such helpless condition that was encumbering her. Timothy could hardly picture his rare bird as a future mother of triplets to be a nun yet especially being a head nun of a madhouse, housing lunatics whether with rich or poor criminal history. It's high time the British aristocrat to reunite with his right hand by escaping Boston together and spend the rest of their days in Maine with their unborn triplets.

"Really? Can you tell me where exactly is Jude?" He insisted more than anything to find out her current location as he's going to be in Boston back within three hours of driving. The younger man chewed on his lower plumpish lip.