Mama, I'm Coming Home

Author's Note: The chapter's name is based on Ozzy Osbourne's song Mama, I'm Coming Home. That's another Nunsignor story where I made them with children though I took a vow to write about them once childless or with foster children. I'd like to apologize if it's slightly sloppy, bland and disinteresting the chapter, but I wanted to update as soon as possible by satisfying the readers with updating this short book twice instead of only once daily as well. Anyway I hope you like and enjoy this chapter! :))

--- *** ---

--- 3 Months Later ---

--- 5th of August, 1965 ---

A week after the wedlock ceremony, the already married couple had a lovely honeymoon in Manitoba. Nevertheless, the incessant back pains and the drastic weight gain were crucial issues in the former sister of the church. How many times she could complain and whimper the plea in soreful pain and it was recurring?

It was already three o'clock in the wee days of August balmy summer, hovering over Maine. The nocturnal sky was adorned with a luxurious beehive of incessantly shimmering straw-yellow stars, outnumbering the sole round, full alabaster moon that was smiling with its moonlight that gleamed below. Everything didn't seem to die as a nocturnal episodical fragment of the ordinary three o'clock timeline.

The both former members of the clergy were already sleep since a couple of hours especially Jude, factly, the final trimester of her pregnancy was agonizing to bones, stiffing her bones and muscles without being able to relax for a single second. Thinking twice of the recurring pain that wasn't oblivious for months and reckoning the extra weight she's put on each body part of hers from her arms down to her calves which were once bony.

Peace floated in the background. Light, muffled snores as emitted dim muted the crickets' vespertine song, encircling the two-story cottage.

All of a sudden, a violent contraction muted the triplets' vehement kicks in her bump, catching her off guard and allowing her the silence to hear her roar:

"Arghhhh! Fuck!" The blonde clutch tightly her shut eyelids, bleating in soreful, unbearable pain due to the contraction, nudging accidentally her husband as he came to his senses instantly, quirking a thick, dark eyebrow by managing to scratch uneasily the generous layer of perspiration, veiling his forehead with his small fingernails.

"J-Jude, are you alright, my love?" In the meanwhile, the British compatriot curled a strong, muscly arm around her waist until she withdrew, growling aggressively baleful, shooting a baleful glare with gritted ivory teeth at him.

"Please, don't touch me! I think it's coming."

"The baby?" At the moment, the middle-aged woman unwrapped the silken emerald green blanket from her frail skeleton by propping on the bed railing, whilst resting her solely free elvish, creamy as baby skin, in order to flee to the en-suite bathroom to clean herself.

Silence arched between the both adults except another shrilling whimper floated from the former nun's rosy-coloured, dry lips, ducking her head on her way to the en-suite bathroom.

"Rare bird, tell me!" The former devotional man of the cloth insisted for her reply, in spite of her hush, amalgamated with bewilderment.

Shortly after the blonde entered in the bathroom by leaving it ajar opened, she attempted to seat on the toilet seat sluggishly, allowing herself to flush its urine, panting breathlessly until she finished by flushing the toilet water and scrubbed with honey soap up to her wrists with rich layer of foam for a half a minute. The running jet water of the turned faucet's sink swilling the honey, palish bubbles. Relishing the hedonistic paroxysm that pumped into her brittle bones and skeletal anatomy. Thereafter the middle-aged lady daubed her pair of hands on the dry bath towel until another violent contraction mortified her.