Summer of '69

Author's Note: The final chapter of this short book is based on the song Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams. I know how distressing is to end this short musical book, nevertheless, it was so fun writing it.
At last but not least, I have finished the challenge which is part of our community with jlangster_, untouchable_mtrain and Yararebird and I am sorry if this story with possessed Jude didn't turn out to be that interesting and mystically amazing, however, I tried my best to pour my entire hard work and imagination into it. I hope you like and enjoy this chapter! :))

--- *** ---

--- 10 Months Later ---

--- 14th of August, 1969 ---

Skyler Autumn, Jolan Snow and Cindy turned four-year-old children almost ten days ago as they got significantly bigger and grew in the past ten months of their fresh life.

The balmy summer in Maine was elatingly relaxing with the beaming sun, pelting down its saturating, scintillating sun rays by bathing in natural sun light as a balmy blanket the Maine's outskirts, bundling it in summer's climate that smiled with its entire radiance. The sky wasn't overcrowded with a luxurious swarm of clouds, keeping the general population's wits about the forthcoming storm and rain in mid-August.

It was Jude's turn to pick up the triplets from the kindergarten, whereas her husband was at school where he was teaching, in fact, the teachers were busy for a few hours during the summer holidays.

Whilst the middle-aged lady's classy chunks clicked against the ground, producing monotonous click in choir, it taunted Skyler and Jolan's attentions in no time, whilst Cindy was absently opting to catch a flying butterfly in the crowded by kindergarteners yard and being supervised by their tutor.

"Mommy!" The blonde infant and the brunette scurried agitatedly up to the former promiscuous jazz nightclub singer, wearing beamingly content smiles, smeared across their cherub lips. In the meanwhile, the former promiscuous nightclub singer crouched down to throw her alabaster arms around their frail skeletons, scooping them in a dotingly, maternally warm hug.

"Hi, my sunshines!" Her petite, smooth as baby skin hands cradled, stroking lovingly their soft hairs, admiring its crispy, fresh softness grazing her fingertips. "I missed you so much, Skyler and Jolan!"

"We either, Mommy!" Shortly after they broke off the embrace, the middle-aged woman peppered their chubby cheeks with tender kisses as they molted into them. "Where's Daddy?" The sole boy triplet wondered where the once holy priest was, quirking his dark, thick eyebrow perplexedly.

"Daddy is at school. I'm sure he's going to be at home very soon." In the interval, her naturally rosy-coloured, soft as cotton candy lips grazed the tops of their heads with feather, doting kisses, stroking the softness of their hairs until her honey brown orbs, fueled with sheer love and warmness landed on the third infant, seizing her lips in a pensive purse. "Cindy!" The huskiness in whimpering her daughter's name caught her off guard by shifting her attention to Judy, dashing up to her as radiant, mirthfully innocent thrived on her palish, childish face, filtered in saturation by the natural afternoon sunlight.

"Mommy! I missed you so much."

"So as I do, honey!" After the middle-aged lady heaved the brunette female triplet into a scooped air embrace, emitting hoarsely jubilant giggles, clicking the roof of their mouths. "If ya wonder where Daddy is, as I told Sky and Jolan he'll be right back very soon from school since he's kinda busy even during the summer holidays," Meantime, the juvenile brunette giggled, nuzzling with her nose tip the former holy woman's button nose as they both rested their foreheads together in unison. "Ya know! Hey loves, don't you want some ice-cream and to play on the playground on our way to home?"