~disclaimers & notices~

some topics mentioned might be sensitive to some people. these include, but are not limited to:
rape, violence/abuse, suicide/self harm, mental illness, etc.

all ideas in this story are original, as are names, events, the different scenarios and personalities. however, i do not own the names william, michael, or elizabeth afton.

all parts in the book are connected in a way that they carry a storyline. it might seem confusing, but everything is in chronological order. (except authors notes and bonus chapters, as they are more like "one-shots")

this is not my best writing, and it gets way better about halfway through. editing is needed, and will eventually get done.

this book is in no way accurate of canon to the games or books. it is simply how i portray the character and/or how i think they would interact.

it is set in the modern day, since i do not have the energy to write in the setting of a past era.

please do not copy/post my works anywhere else without my permission or clear credit. if something is inspired off of any of my works (my other books) please tag me. (for the credit, and i like reading other people's writing :)

thank you :)
~beesandpolio