2: Broken Pieces

(Raina and Raya above) remember them.

Omniscient:

2:45am January 21 2015

Jahmal had just came back from a hard day of work and firing some of his workers he wanted to be with his family which included his twin girls and his girlfriend. He loved his twins and had plans on purposing to Chandler tomorrow when he was taking her to Paris and leaving the kids with her mom. He loved her and was happy she pushed him to settle down. He used to be a player until he met her and was faithful to just her. He never even let temptation cross his mind. Though she was jealous and always thought he was sleeping with someone else he still stayed with her.

Got out of his red B.M.W i8, he locked his car and made his way to the front door then he noticed the Black Mercedes parked right in front of the bushes. He frowned realizing that it was his friends Winn's car and wondered why the fuck he was in his house at 2:45 in the morning.

He got his keys from his back pocket and opened the door as he saw clothes scattered around the house specifically Winn's Gucci belt and his Jordan Retro Air Force along with Chandlers nightgown.

"The fuck". He muttered to himself getting angry when his eyes laid on her sexy thong she always wore for only him.

He felt anger raging through his body as he walked towards their bedroom door he could hear the beds creaking. Then he got really mad. He grabbed his gun as he walked to the room and then he saw them.

He saw how Chandler was screaming Winn's name as he thrusted in her doing positions she never let Jahmal try with her. He saw how Winn kissed her passionately while he made her scream. Jahmal then made his appearance clear by shooting just a little bit above Winn's head which caused the both of them to look at him in shock.

"Jahmal I thought you were working all night wh...wha..what are you doing home". Chandler said in shock seeing her ex boyfriend with a gun in his hand.

"CHANDLER WHAT THE FUCK...WHY THE FUCK YALL DO ME LIKE THAT YO". Jahmal yelled in anger.

"Common bro can't you share you can't have all the goodies". Winn said as he pulled put of Chandler when Jahmal punches him right in his nose breaking it. He was tempted to slap Chandler but would never put his hands on a girl so he grabbed her phone from the table and slapped her with so much force with it.

"YALL THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE YOU GOT MY KIDS IN THE HOUSE WHILE YALL FUCKING WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS THAT". He yelled in anger while hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

"NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY AINT EVEN YA  KIDS THIS BITCH BEEN LYLING TO YOU AND BEEN FUCKING ME FOR 2 YEARS THEY MY KIDS". Winn yelled holding his bleeding nose as Jahmal's heart broke into pieces like glass does when hit with a hammer. His kids the only people that mattered weren't his. He now had nobody and was devastated.

He simply just went to his closet and packed his clothes to leave. He was going to just stay in a hotel and think about everything.

His heart was in broken pieces....

Jahmal

4:20pm July 26 2019

"Do anything to get them to sign the damn paper don't bring your ass here if they don't cause it won't take me long to find you a replacement". I gritted hanging up the phone. Only to get another call.

"The fuck you want"? I asked annoyed picking up the phone.

"Sorry Mr. Hillsin but Miss. Freda won't budge she keeps saying no means no". My assistant Maurice said only making me more agitated. Why did people have to be stubborn?

"Yo tell her about the impact it would have on "Lured" they ain't making much money". I said trying to be calm because I was getting angry. If I was being honest Lured had a lot of potential. Since it was a company just like Victoria secret, they could really be big. But that could only happen if my name was on it rather than a random woman who clearly ain't know what she doing.

"I told her that Sir ,but she kept saying she knew how to run her company and she ain't need someone to tell her how". Maurice said over the phone causing me to groan in frustration. If this girl knew how the fuck to run her damn company then she'll be making millions but she clearly needs my help.

"Tell her I'll be there in 20 mins". I sighed hanging up.

I called my driver to come pick me up as I logged out of my computer.

Omniscient

4:42pm

Jahmal walked into the building with three things. Frustration, pride and determination. He was mostly determined to get her to sign off her company. He only found out about the company because his sister had begged him to model in it when she turns 18. Therefore he wanted to buy "Lured" so he could control the clothes she modeled. 

"Mr. Hillsin, nice of you to join us I was just informing Miss. Freda about the benefits of"collabing" with you and working on improving "Lured". Jahmal's assistant, Maurice said as Jahmal walked in Melanie's office.

Jahmal sat down on the yellow couch as his eyes landed on Melanie. He definitely wasn't expecting her to be black he also wasn't expecting her to be dark. He felt like black women had too much to say for the world especially the "woman have power" shit. It's not like he didn't believe in it he just felt like they were overly confident. And since she was a dark-skinned he wondered how the hell she got a company especially since dark- skinned women were originated with being ghetto and Ratchet he assumed that about everyone except his sister and his mom.

"Like my assistant Maurice said this would be very beneficial for "Lured" especially since it doesn't seem to be progressing". Jahmal chuckled. Ever since his last relationship he had been very bitter towards women and in his mind he felt like she was unfit to own a company.

"Excuse me Mr. Hillsin but I have been running my company for 5 years and have witnessed a lot of progress so unless you can give me 5 reasonable sentences on why I should consider thinking about "collabing" with you then you and your assistant might as well walk your not that high and mighty self out of my company". Melanie shrugged with a smirk. Even if they did give her 5 sentences she wasn't planning on wasting her brain cells to think about giving her company to him.

"With all do respect Miss. Freda I have done some research and you seem to be making the same amount you make for the past 5 years. And then if you had my name on this company people would originally want your products. And because you're a woman many people wouldn't want to trust the clothing it even adds more since your'e black and dark skinned". He smirked. He was trying to get her mad but little did he know that she was skilled at getting under peoples skins.

"For a multi business owner your not very professional nor do you have any business sense at all. First of all lots of women buy from Lured since it is ran by a woman a black woman who developed her company from scraps and nothing more. And your research seems to be invalid since earlier this year our purchases had increased by 80% more. And like I said before you are not that high and mighty for you to run a women's lingerie store". She fired back making him even more frustrated when he walked in and for the first time he had to give up.

"Lets go Maurice clearly people seem to trust company's with owners who weren't raised properly after all I cant blame her she is dark skinned and prolly follows the characters of her ratchet mother". He gritted walking out with Maurice. What he said had hurt Melanie more especially since her mom had died but she chuckled at the fact that he was a dark skin himself and had no respect for them.

Vote, Comment and Share.