8: A single conversation

Omniscient

2:22pm September 19 2019

You never really know the results of having just one conversation with a person you are already interested in. Even if it's on face-time but you could really learn a lot. Talking about your interests and favorite things create a connection a special bond allowing both partners to be hardly able to keep secrets from each other. You can really know about a person if you listen deeply you can discover their personality and who they are like if they are patient or easily aggravated. This is what Melanie and Jhamal had done last night and unknowingly the little attraction they had for each other had grown a little bit deeper. And neither of them would be able to run from their feelings or each other.

Melanie sat in her office as she checked the portfolios of many of the models she was about to hire. She had been there since 8:00 in the morning and was on her last one so she could approve them and put their informations in her computer. 

She finally finished her decision and out of the 45 girls who had qualified for the audition only her and the CEO had decided on only 20 girls who had made the cut.

She then had to send the text message to all the girls then invite them to come on Monday for the shoot.

Melanie was exhausted from stress she had been going through for the past days and was excited for her boat trip she planned to go on this Saturday with Deja and her girlfriend.

Three days ago Deja had confessed to her and Megan about her sexuality. She is Bisexual and into both women and men and had also fallen in love with a woman. So this Saturday Melanie and Megan get to meet the woman who makes their best friend so happy.

She heard a knock on her office door snd had instructed the person to come inside.

(Get your minds out the gutter)

Megan walked in with two plates of rice and beans with shredded chicken from chipotle and placed them on the table sitting on the chair vertically aligned from Melanie's.

"Aww thank you". Melanie cheesed grabbing her plate then pulling out one of the Arizona ice teas from the bag.

"You welcome sis". Megan said digging into her plate of food.

"So you make any process"? Megan asked eating a piece of chicken.

"Yep I'm done". Melanie smiled doing a little happy dance as she ate her food.

"Ouu girl you work fast imma take these to CEO when I finish eating".

"You talked to your sister bout how you feel with her sleeping with your now ex boyfriend"? Melanie asked Megan knowing her situation.

"Yeah I straight up called her ass a trifling hoe". Megan stated drinking some of her tea.

"Wow just like that". Melanie said wide eyed.

"I ain't lying this bitch cheated on her other ex Jhamal her ass lied to him about their kids and cheated with his best friend prolly why he a player now thats her fault broke the mans innocent heart too". Megan shook her head in disappointment of her sister Chandler.

"Wait really.....woah I- wow". Melanie said speechless. She knew she could see some pain in his eyes and know she could finally connect the dots to some of the things they talked about last night.

She remember him telling her that if he ever left his kids he would never forgive himself even if they weren't his kids but he still raised them. Although it wasn't a random statement the two were playing 21 questions and she'd asked if he wanted kids leading them to that conversation.

"I know that shit is crazy I don't even know how we even sisters I feel like she was adopted or my mama prolly dropped her on her head". Megan continue to rant and Melanie bursted out laughing.

"Nah she was flung at the wall cause that bitch was an accident ". Megan continued until Melanie could no longer breath still unrecovered from her fit of laughter.

"You know you don't mean that Meg she's your sister and yall grew up together you may be mad at her and have every right to be but you can never hate her". Melanie stated.

"I guess you right I can't hate her but thats enough bout sisters I don't wanna trigger any old memories". Megan said as she packed her empty bowl into a plastic bag while Melanie hasn't finished and always leaves for later. She knew how to cook but felt like she never had time to.

"It's ok I love talking bout her but I need you to review the papers to CEO and I am hungry again so I'm gonna go get some cheese cake or maybe chocolate covered strawberries you want some"? Melanie asked getting her phone to call her driver.

"You always stay eating every minute thats why your ass fat and get both".

"Iight imma head out". Melanie got up and the 2 bursted out laughing from the meme.

Melanie walked out the building getting into her car and went to the nearest sweets store she could.

The truth was Jhamal had told her his favorite sweets/bakery store so she was hoping to bump into him.

Walking out the car she walked in cheesing as she saw Jhamal sitting in a booth in the sweets store. She walked in and their eyes instantly met.

"Melanie are you stalking me". Jhamal smirked getting up to hug her.

"I would ask you the same thing". She smilled hugging him back getting a huge whiff of his cologne while he inhaled her mango and strawberry cented perfume.

Too deep

They let go of each other even though they didn't want to.

"I just finished lunch and wanted some dessert". Melanie said knowing what she really wanted. He sensed it too.

"Oh really so you just coincidentally came to one of my favorite places in the world". He smirked licking his bottom lip as his eyes roamed around her body admiring her curves and outfit.

They were falling deep and were unaware of it and it was all because of a single conversation.

"You look beautiful today Melanie". He said looking in her eyes as he sat down and she sat down in front of him.

"Oh....uh thank you....you too". She said flustered looking away and Jhamal chuckled at how flustered she got by his complement

"I'm gonna go get my things know". Melanie said getting up interrupting the silence which was uncomfortable for her only. But for Jhamal it was time for him to take in her beauty the one he had once insulted but he realized now how much he likes her chocolate complexion. He didn't even realize he was falling until now but there was no way he could stop him self. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote ,Comment and Share