4

Tina POV
Getting to my apartment, immediately greeted by my French bulldog Percy. His tail wagging in excitement as he ran over to me,standing on his hind legs egging me to pick him up, scooping him up "hi baby"  I greet, lovingly stroking his head. "Were you a good boy" I coo placing him down.

Being tired from work I decided on a warm bath then changed into some sweats and began preparing dinner. Spending the rest of the night reading a book based on psychology till I drifted off to sleep.

~Next Morning
Deciding on a pair of black 6 inch Jimmy Choo pumps along with my white blouse and black knee length skirt. Pairing the outfit with a Chanel purse. I stared at my reflection with pride. If only I had known it would be the day my deepest Desire catches my interest.

Having breakfast I drove over to the office. The music playing low as my mind began to fill with thoughts. Thoughts of how I have absolutely no one but myself, the only thing I have in this world is my money and clubs. No loved ones, just Percy and of course Destiny but she has her family. Am I truly content. I have every woman's dream of a walk in closet filled with the most expensive designer shoes and purses, I drive the cars of my dreams, but no love. Working in this escort industry has made me a lot more pessimistic on the idea of TRUE LOVE, but more importantly it has made me question the concept of love. LOVE, something I crave so deeply but not sure if I actually believe in. So many of the people that walk in my offices are the ones known to be in the happiest most loving relationships with the best partners . Yet they still not satisfied. Is it possible for one to be in a monogamous relationship cause the idea of sharing someone I claim to love sickens me.

Going through some meetings I checked on my requests. Scrolling through the names, my desire catches my interest without even knowing, was it fate I ask myself. "Malik Davis" the name looked a lot more familiar, most are anyways. Scanning through his profile,
Age: 34
Occupation: Football team owner/ Businessman
The rest going with his preference, and medical records. Shrugging my shoulders I decide to accept the request. Little did I know I've invited one into my life, I had invited him into my heart.

The sound of my phone vibrating catches my attention. Destiny's name appearing on my screen. Clicking on her text message, "I've met a guy who I think is perfect, be at the hotel tomorrow at 19: 00, not up for negotiation" it read. Rolling my eyes. I went back to my computer. Scheduling my appointment with Malik Davis I scanned through more of my files.