47

Malik POV

"Oh yes" she moans, "fuck yes!" She screamed grabbing onto the sheets. Feeling myself close, the pace became more brutal making the both of us come down from our high. "Fuck I missed you" she breaths, smashing my lips against hers, picking up her naked body we made our way to the shower.

Tina POV
It's been three weeks since that day in his apartment, he's kept his promise to Israel and I always make sure the babysitter is the one that deals with him. What I see on tv makes my heart clench. Ava and Malik on a talk show together, "So today we are with the lovely couple Ava and Malik Davis" the crowd cheering as the pair waved their hands. "So how are you both doing?" The presenter asks, "we great" they answer in unison, "oh god I can't believe we have you both on stage, especially since Malik made that announcement on radio" chuckling at the lady's words, "so what's going on, are you still in the middle of getting a divorce?", interlocking their hands, Malik placing a gentle kiss on Ava's hand "no" they say with pride. "Look I feel like we were just both going through a phase in our marriage. One of those times our marriage and love for each other was being tested" Ava smiles, "so how did you manage to work through everything?", sighing out, "we've hurt each other a lot these past few months. I realized how much I needed my wife and how I took her for granted. So I just never want to live without her" he says placing a kiss on the back of her hand. "Auntie" quickly changing the channel as I faked a smile for Israel, "can we go watch the movie that came out today?" He questions, "let me check the available time slots then we can go" nodding his head. A sad sigh left my lips.

Malik POV
"What do you want?" I question as the man I once knew as my father stood in front of me. "You know, I know you upset, But I just didn't think you were that selfish" the man says calmly, raising his brow at the man. A sadistic laugh leaves my mouth, "you want to tell me about selfishness when you left your daughter to rot in the system, you and her are just alike, don't think about anyone else but yourselves" I spit.

Third person POV
Chris looking at his son with disappointment, "you think she would actually purposely hide your baby from you" he questions calmly, "she clearly did, but I'm not surprised she probably whored around and go-" grabbing Malik by his collar before he could finish his sentence, his face so close to his son that  he could smell his breath, unphased by Chris's anger. "You know what, at least she grew up to be a strong independent woman, unlike your spoilt self" he spits before releasing him. "You call yourself a man" a sadistic smirk appears on Chris's face as he taunts the young man he regards as his son, "you nothing but a spoilt rich kid that sulks when he doesn't get what he wants, I'm glad I didn't raise her if she was going to turn out like you, a worthless piece of shit" he smirks, "I agree, he I couldn't protect my daughter, but as for you my son. You are a sorry excuse of a man who's nothing but a womanizer and hides behind his success" the man spits, anger rising within Malik making him shove the man. "Get out!" Malik spits, the man looking at him in pure disgust. Walking off only for the elevator door to open appearing Ava, "Mr Davis" she smiles. Sending her glare he made his way insider the elevator without uttering a word.