33

Tina POV
Trying on a third dress, it's been a week and it seems I just get fatter by the day. Groaning in annoyance, "what's wrong" Malik appears in front of me, "I've gained weight and my clothes are just getting tight" my eyes brim with tears, lacing his hands around my waist. Placing a kiss on the back of my neck, "you look beautiful, regardless of your size" he says, "you understand" he questions narrowing his eyes at me. Nodding my head discarding of the dress.
So it's been two weeks since Malik and I fixed things. He sometimes spends the night, Israel clearly enjoyed having him around and it made him happy, so that made me happy. He sometimes offers to pick Israel up from school or drop him off and even introduced him to the entire team.
Putting on the loose dress, making my way to the kitchen. Frowning at the sudden smell, "what's that smell" I ask in pure disgust, "bacon?" Malik shrugs. Leaning closer, "are you sure it didn't go bad?" I ask, leaning in "no, it's perfectly fine" he shrugs. Not being able to stand the smell, "look, I'll pick Israel up from school, I can't now" I say honestly. Kissing both their cheeks I made my way out.

Spending the rest of the day speaking to potential buyers. Feeling extremely tired as I noticed the bags on my eyes.
Deciding to first stop by the pharmacy. Buying the two packs of pregnancy tests putting them in my purse. Yes. A part of me suspected for a while now. It's just that I was certain I'm infertile. Fetching Israel afterwards I made my way home....

Third person (Malik) POV
"I just don't get what's so big that you couldn't fix things with Ava, that girl has been there for you for years now" his mother sighs, "I know mother but we grew apart" he tries to reason, "oh when that random pimp comes along you all of a sudden grew apart" she spits. Sighing out in frustration, "you won't understand until you meet her mother, I promise you'll love her" he says, "whatever" she dismisses. Laughing at her response, "I love you" he says proudly, "I love you too baby" she says with sincerity. "Bye" responding they both hung up