36

Tina POV

Getting to the office making my way to my assistant, "morning Emma" I greet, "morning, these are the files and uhm" hesitant, "there's someone here to see you and she refuses to leave without seeing you" she blurts, furrowing my brows at her nervous tone, "where is she?" I question, "your...office" she stutters. Rushing to my office. Opening the glass door my breathing hitched at the sight in front of me. Ava, her back facing me as looked out my window. "Hmmm, Christina Richards" she spits, turning to face me, her eyes scanning me from head to toe. "What are you doing here Ava" I say walking over to my desk, sending me a glare. "I've just come to see what kind of woman pimps out people, runs a business to ruin families then breaks up mine" she says with venom in her voice. Plopping down my chair, "you know you not the first one, there were so many new girls and you want to know who he always came back to at the end?" A smirk playing on her face as I remained silent, "Me" she smiles walking around my desk now facing me, "assistants, groupies" "I di-" "SHUT IT!" She spits cutting me off, "you are going to listen to me well" she says staring into my eyes leaning over my desk , "you are going to end this relationship with Malik, you will never contact him again, and you will stay the hell aw-" "Malik is a grown man I think he can make his own deci-" "I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING!!!" She cuts me off, "now you are mistaken if you think I'm going to allow a cheap tramp to end my marriage, you will do exactly what I told yo-" "or what" I challenge, "You don't want to test me bitch" she spits walking off, "you know what's funny" I question stopping her in her tracks for a moment. Slowly turning to face me, her eyes filled wit furry. "You are calling me a cheap tramp yet you wouldn't have that so called brand you built if it wasn't for Malik", getting up from my seat, confidently folding my arms, "look around you" I say with pride, "this tramp built her empire without a man, so she doesn't need one to stay relevant" I smirk. "Now Ms you dare come into my space again and threaten me, I will have the cops drag your sorry ass out of here before you can even say Bitch" I spit, giving her a sadistic smirk, "now Mrs Davis or should I say FORMER Mrs Davis that wouldn't be such a good look for you in the media would it be now. The mighty Ava Davis, Looking  desperate and being a bitter ex, not classy at all" I taunt taking a seat. "Now get the hell out of my office" I spit. Standing there for a moment, "you have still yet to know me Christina" she says before walking off. Sighing in relief.

"So she was there" Malik says in shock, shrugging my shoulders, "I handled it and made sure security doesn't allow her in any of the places I own" I say. Sighing in deep thought, "but Malik you know she said something that made me think" I say truthfully, raising his brow. "She told me there were many other women before me, that what you going through is just another phase" I say truthfully. His eyes widening, "have you ever cheated on her with anyone besides me Malik" I question anxiously, "and you belie-" "DON't BULLSHIT ME" I snap. Looking down, "look, I was still you-" getting up from the table in anger "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN" I spit rushing to my bedroom, grabbing my hand "no Christina baby listen to me" He pleads, "please baby just let me explain" eyeing him for a moment. Taking a seat on the couch, "yes when we were first married I did cheat on her, with a couple of girls and that's because I was still young and full of shit" he says looking away in shame, "but baby for the past 7 years I was loyal to her. You have to believe me. I love you and would never hurt you like that" he says, "didn't you say the same thing to her?" I raise my brow, "Christina I can't do anything to prove to you that I wouldn't but you have to believe me. I wouldn't want to ruin anything we have especially with Israel in the picture" he says. Pulling me on his lap, "just give me a chance" he says pleadingly.