Lorenz x FM Reader lemon part 1

A/N: This is the first time I've ever posted a lemon so I'm a little nervous, haha. This part is about Lorenz, the gentlemen who seeming cannot get a lady. However, he did get his teach. Now, I've been playing since Saturday, oddly enough it released at 9:14 for pre purchase. I'm taking my time with the game and I am with the golden deers! I love them so much and Claude has used his arrows and stuck my heart true. Yes, I know a little cheesy but hey, I'm a romantic. Without further a do, let's get onto the lemon!"

She was beautiful, all the students knew. Y/N was so pretty. Though she never really spoke all that often, one certain individual in the Garreg Mach Monastery had the pleasure and honor to be able to hear her out. Lorenz, a self proclaimed gentlemen and as well wielded the title of a noble. Though he tried countless times on wooing the women in the monastery, he failed. But that didn't stop him, he tried again and again and again but alas, the stubborn women couldn't see how greatly handsome he was.. what could he be doing wrong? He was a proper gentleman, a fine noble, smart,.. was it the hair he bared? No, that cannot be! Truly that hair he bared was a symbol of how handsome he really was. Perhaps those women might want to go to professor Manuela and get their eyes examined! Blast, maybe that was no way to think of a lady.. Maybe advice for professor Y/N would do the trick.

After a fine day of training and studying, Lorenz had the idea to visit the professor. Walking into the classroom he and his classmates shared, he saw
Y/N. She was most striking, beautiful E/C that sparkled, stunning H/C that swayed with every movement she took and of course, her personality that he had got to know on a personal level as friends. Lorenz joyed to see her and her to him. Fast friends? Yes, they were. Outside of the lectures and what not, Lorenz had the honor of calling the professor by her first name. A beautiful name to suit such a beautiful woman.

"Ah, profess- er, I mean, Y/N. Hello, how are you this fine evening? " He asked.

Y/N giggled, " Fine, thank you for asking Lorenz. But what are you doing here at the hour, surely you must be tired from today's work, hm? "

" I could ask the same to you, Y/N. After teaching a rowdy bunch such as us, you still are up.. doing what, if I may pry?"

Y/N sigh but smiled, looking up from her book, " I was completely paper work, Claude was up to his schemes today. It wasn't anything big but it was still a scheme. I have to do paper work on it, just in case someone gets hurt. "

Lorenz groaned in frustration, " Surely Claude calls himself to heir to the be the leader of his alliance yet he acts like a child. We may be young but we do have responsibilities! "

" I'm the same age as you all, so I understand. I find it hard myself trying not to pull any jests here and there. With my father here and under the eye of Rhea, I try my best to be proper. "Y/N giggled.

Lorenz's mouth fell open, " Surely you are jesting now, Y/N? You! You! You are so well put together yet you think like the rest, how could that be so! I refuse to believe that! Someone who's father is greatly known, someone so skilled, someone so brave, someone so humble, someone so! so! so! beautiful just as yourself has the needs to pull jests? "

Sweat fell down as she looked at Lorenz, " Y- yes Lorenz, pardon me. Yes, it was a joke. "

The two fell silent as Y/N finished the last of her paper work, she got out of her chair and looked at Lorenz.

" Y-Y/N, do I have something on my face? Why is it that you are staring? "

" You called me beautiful earlier..no one has ever called me that. "Y/N said shyly.