Ferdinand x Byleth lemon

The art belongs to the artist, props to them for the beautiful art <3!
~~
  Strength meant the world to Ferdinand when he was a student, he always wanted to be ahead of everyone else and he even self proclaimed himself in higher ranks of Edelgard. Years had passed since he was 17 years old, he was a chipper student living at the monastery. He was in the black eagles house but when the young professor Byleth had invited him to join the golden deer house, temptation took over until he finally gave in. He joined the golden deer house, he was glad he did. He felt welcomed right away, not only that he was getting taught by the professor everyone wanted to be taught by. Now that Fodlan was saved and nemesis was defeated, he was living out his days as the duke of house Aegir.  However, he took the pretty professor by his side and proclaimed her his fiance, he proposed to her a little after the war. They had a moonlight wedding and Ferdinand could not be happier.

To Ferdinand, all he thought was most important to him was strength, that's until he found someone that replaced that important role. To keep her safe and happy was all that Ferdinand could ever hope to do, not only to be the best duke of Von Aegir but to be the best husband to his wife. Though, there were times he barely got to see Byleth, he duties as bishop taking over sometimes but.. that didn't stop their love of another. Though the two were married, they waited for the right time to show their passion for another. Never finding a right time to do so.  Ferdinand could never compare to the likes of Sylvain in the arts of being perfect lover. But he still wanted to be the perfect lover for Byleth, the perfect husband.

" No, no, no. Don't do that, do you want her to think you're a wild animal hunting it's prey? You look like a bad man with that scary smirk on your
  face! If you believe that is seductive then you need more help. " Scoled Sylvain.

" I'm no good at this! In no way am I " sexy" or at least trying to act sexy. " Scoffed Ferdinand.

" You wish to bed Byleth, no? "

" That isn't my full goal but that would be nice.. nice to be able to make love to her. "

" Then you must seduce the woman, she's always working and reading her books. She is always too tired for you to try anything! "

Ferdinand rolled his eyes, " Yes I'm well aware but seducing her while she works? "

" Until she is trembling with need, Ferdinand, until she is trembling with need.  " Said Sylvain.

" Blast, whatever. I shall take my leave."

" You'll never bed at this rate, Ferdinand!" Yelled Sylvain.

While walking away Ferdinand waved a hand in the air to brush off Sylvain's words and went to find his wife, Byleth who to his surprise was in their bedroom.

" You've retired early. " Said Ferdinand as he walked into the doorway.

Byleth gave her husband a sweet smile, " Yeah, I finished most of my duties and I'm exhausted. "

Ferdinand walked to the bed taking a seat on the edge as he sighed silently, " Oh "

Byleth titled her head at her husbands obvious disappointment, " What is it, is something the matter? "

" No, no. I just.. " Ferdinand didn't finish his sentence, instead a small light bulb went off in his head as he turned to face Byleth. He looked straight into her eyes trying to give her the most seductive look he could muster.

Byleth gave out a small giggle as she covered her mouth.

" Now you laugh at me, dear goddess above! " Said Ferdinand to his horror as he hid himself within the pillow of the satin bed, his back facing Byleth.