Felix x Byleth one shot part 1 ( Lemon )

Request by @Piezforlife, I hope you enjoy it!
~~
He had a sharp tongue, sharper than anyone who was in the monastery. He wasn't afraid to tell you off or to tell you that you were doing something wrong, that was how Felix was. But many years had passed, five years be it since he was a student at the monastery. He had joined the Golden Deer with the thought of wanting to get stronger due to a certain teacher who resided within the Golden Deer. Now that the war was won and peace was brought to Fodlan, he was quite bored. However, he had something precious by his side now. That same professor he so wanted to dual with as a student, that beautiful girl he was now proud to call her his Fiancé. He had proposed to her not too long after the war was won. He loved her and she loved him. Was that not lucky of him?

They were to be wed within a week but he couldn't help but want that week to come quickly, after all, he had begun to plan his future the moment she said yes. He wanted her to be the mother of his children and more. He wanted her to stand by his side til the day he sported silver hair. He wanted her. Mind, soul, and.. body.

Felix was a man, he had his needs. Like the rest, however, the only man to seem who didn't have needs was Lorenz. But Felix sense bluff anyhow. He loved his wife to be but he also lusted her. He lusted her a great deal and yes, he was more excited to be married off to the once teacher of his but he was also excited for the honeymoon that would take place after the wedding. He might sound like an hungry bear but he didn't even really care where the honeymoon would be, if it were to be outside of Fodlan or inside Fodlan. He just want to gobble her up and take her to her greatest point of ecstasy. To see her in her most vulnerable and to hear her call out his name , HIS name, because of the pleasure he would bring to her. To show her love greater than any man could ever to her.

With his thoughts far in the clouds, the indigo haired man groaned into his pillow. How he let so much temptation of the flesh was beyond comprehension. But,was it bad that he wanted to take her? Was it to be against everything he ever knew to make love to her before the wedding. Just as he was thinking, he heard the door to his room open and in front of him was his dearly beloved fiance.

" Hello Felix, how was your day? I'm sure sleepy, that Claude sure knows how to tire me with all those schemes he pulls. " Said Byleth as she started to take her coat off, Felix stopped her.

" Wait. " Said Felix.

Byleth looked at him and slightly cocked her head to the side, " What is it, my love? "

He stood up and began to put on his shoes once more, " I wanted to take a walk with you. It seems as I rarely get to spend anytime with you as of late. "

Byleth giggled, " But I had tea with you with morning. "

" Yes I recall but I want more time with you. "

Byleth nodded her head and put her coat back on her shoulders, " Very well, Felix. Lead the way. "

The left the monastery and continued to walk on, it was beginning to turn night and the crickets could be heard, Felix adored the summer nights. He noticed that Byleth shivered.

" Even with the coat? Are you cold? "

Byleth smiled, " I'm okay, the breeze just took me by surprise, is all "

He nodded and took her by the hand, entwining his fingers with hers. The walk was peaceful, they had walked up a small hill that looked over the village and monastery. The stars beginning to peak out and the moon was bright. She looked beautiful with the moonlight glowing on her pale skin. He was quite envious of the moon, it had got to kiss her flesh first.

Felix took off his coat and placed it on the ground for Byleth to sit, when she did she scooted over so her fiance could sit next to her, she placed her head on his shoulder as she held onto her own legs.