Ashe x Byleth lemon part 1

~~
Things had been so different now, being married to the leader of Fodlan was so odd to him but he loved every second of it. Ashe went from a life of stealing to now living as one of the leaders of Fodlan, it was so unreal to him. He wondered what his siblings would think of him. Though they were married, the two haven't had their honeymoon. Byleth had been too busy to even get to plan her special vacation with her sweet husband. Ashe knew that he had to come up with something, something she'd never forget.

" No, no. I doubt she'd like that. Oh I know, I could pick her some flowers.. no, no. That's too child like, surely Byleth wants a man to be with her on her honeymoon not a child. "

Ashe thought long and hard, " Okay, the flowers. I'll still get flowers but.. err. Oh! Roses! I'll get the roses and pluck the petals, I'll scatter them around our room and place them on the bed! I'll light us some candles and buy her some sweets, surely she'll like that! " Ashe said as he giggled to himself.

Ashe went to the small market place outside of the monastery, he had remembered that that's where he had that encounter with the thief that stole the book from Anna. Byleth had been there. Surely, that was the time he must had fallen in love with her. Byleth was beautiful, even with her lighter hair and eyes she was stunning, a true gift from the goddess Sothis, surely she had to be. No body was that beautiful, not even Rhea herself could match the beauty of Byleth.  He was truly lucky. She could have easily been in the hands of another man, someone who wasn't so.. innocent.

Ashe had the reputation, he was innocent. At least that's how people viewed him but he was a man and men had their needs but Ashe knew he had to wait for the perfect time to love Byleth, to make love to her. He got aroused just thinking about it. But most importantly, Ashe wanted a family. He wanted to have children with Byleth. He wanted to raise them with her, to let their love produce beautiful gifts.

After Ashe finished buying the roses from the market place, he went back to the room that was once Rhea's. He and Byleth now lived there, their room together. He started to spread out the roses as he hummed a tune. He didn't know what he was humming but he was, he was humming because he was in love! Was that a right answer?

" She's going to love this! I hope she loves it! "

Ashe continued to put roses petals all over Byleth's bed, their bed. He lit the candles and set the mood. Finally, when he was done he looked around and saw his masterpiece. With a big grin he made his way to the church.

The monastery was under construction, the walls being rebuild and the floors being polished once more. Ashe looked around for his beloved wife.  A smile appearing on his face when he sees her.

" What a beautiful sight, truly stunning. The goddess Sothis truly must be in envy." He said as he put his chin on top of her head, wrapping his arms around her.

Byleth held onto Ashe's arm, " You flatter me so. " She smiled.

" Well I am speaking the truth, you are truly beautiful. " He said as he softly started to kiss down her neck.

Byleth sighed but pulled away from Ashe's embrace, facing him.

" We mustn't. Not here."

He smiled, " Why not here, my love? "

" Because Seteth and the others will see! " She pouted.

" My intentions were pure.. unless you have thought of something more, my love?"

Byleth blushed, " N-no. I just meant that kissing might disturb Seteth, he would surely give me a lecture on proper ways on being a bishop. "

Ashe smiled, " Are you going to be retiring to bed soon? It is late and you are in your night gown. You'll catch a cold wearing..this. "