Dimitri x Byleth lemon

The joys of marriage, one who never excepted that to come to them was Dimitri. During that time he was so focused on killing Edelguard, that darkness that engulfed his heart like the night time engulfs the vastness of the endless baby blue sky, alas much like the night sky there had been a savior to wash away the traces of darkness, his moon, the moon that chases the way the shadows and the whispers of the night. It was Byleth. The enlightened one, the moon and savior of the darkness that haunt him, the hero of betraying time. His beloved.

He was so lost in the time she went missing those five years, staying at the then crumbling monastery, slaughtering any who entered there. Until she reached out her hand and took his with hers, thought it took time before he realized but she saved him. She saved the man that she knew many a years ago. She melted the cold ice that formed around his broken heart of pain, anger, and torment. She made the voices go away and she drew back in his sanity. All the while, saving Fodlan in the process. He let himself break on her.

By the time they were engaged, Dimitri took title of King and as well bared the title savior. Byleth was now bishop and the two ruled. They had kept their engagement a secret for a short time. She was a kind bishop who kept a loving heart to Fodlan and Dimitri was the king that everyone knew he could become, wise and kind. Not the man whose hands were filled with the staining of red blood, though he could never wipe that blood from his past, he vowed to put it in there.

Now, it was one of those nights. The moon was full and breeze was cool. Nights like these, Dimitri took his wife and rode on horseback, one of the many ways they showed their love for each other. On Dimitri's black steed, he rode with Byleth in back of him, her arms wrapped around his waist, her head resting against his back.

" It had been quite a day today. Busy work and of course Felix making his proposal ideas. "

Byleth giggled, " He still hasn't proposed to Ingrid? "

" No not yet, I don't understand why. He says he loves her yet he's wasting much time. When I realized that I loved you, I wasted no time to gave you that ring you wear now. "

" He's just trying to find the right words, Dimitri. He'll come around to it. "

Dimitri gave out a slight laugh, I hope so. And you my love, how was your day? "

Sighing, Byleth moved herself closer to Dimitri, closing her eyes, " Tiring.. but it's a job that I love. I care for your people, your majesty."

" Our people, my love. " He corrected her.

She smiles softly, " Yes, our people.

Byleth and Dimitri fell silent, she felt Dimitri sigh quietly, " What is it? "

He gave out one more sigh," Must you go back to the monastery tomorrow? We won't see each other for quite some time. "

" We'll  see each other in a week, Dimitri. "

" Yet this might seem selfish but.. I need more time with you. A selfish request, you must look down at me as a king." Said Dimitri as he halted his horse to a stop, lowering his head letting go of the black reins.

" Dimitri look at me. " Said Byleth as she softly grabbed the side of Dimitri's face.

Though she missed looking into both of his blue eyes, she grew used to his eye patch that covered one of his eyes.

" You're not selfish.. and if you are I guess I must be just as selfish because I need more time with you too. I miss you terribly when I'm away. You're always on my mind but you're also forever in my heart. I love you, Dimitri. "

Dimitri used one of his hands to bring Byleth's hand closer to his cheek, closing his eye as he felt the warmth she brought to him.

" You're hands are always so warm. Leave Seteth to watch over the monastery, come live with me. You are bishop yes, but you're also a queen..my queen. " He said as he kissed her wrist.