Hubert x Byleth lemon

Before we start might I add, have you ever been so scared of someone yet love them all the while?😅 That's exactly how I feel for Hubert. To hear Prompto as a man who might kill me in my sleep is quite terrifying.
~~
Terrifying, Ghastly, Horrid, Alarming. Just a few words Hubert had heard about him through out his life, the whispers within the monastery of the princess's lap dog, her yes ma'am and surely enough he was certain there were more outlandish rumours about him. He entered the academy as a 20 year old man, leaving around the age of 25. He was one of the oldest students there, if he even considered himself a student. Life had it's short coming for Hubert, the pale man who's life had been dedicated to serving Edelgard just as Dedue to Dimitri. When she was soon killed, Hubert had nothing left of him. Would he return to where he came?

It seemed Edelgard's intentions were indeed good, yet, all the while she came about doing what she desired in the worst way possible. Yet, what made himself different than Edelgard, perhaps he was worse than her. He allowed his mind to be filled with senseless thoughts of assignation to those who posed a " threat " to her, thoughts he had, he never failed to remind the professor he was not afraid of getting rid of her. Yet now, he found himself alone. No where to go. It was like that for a while, until the kind soul of the professor reached out her hand and guided him back.

He tried to intimidate Byleth on countless occasions and here she was, welcoming him back with open arms. He never hated her, at times when he saw Byleth teaching for the golden deer house he would be curious. Though he would put his curiosity behind and focused on Lady Edelgard. The students and teachers of the monastery welcomed him back and it was thought he was dead. Yet, they couldn't be more wrong.

Time had passed once more, perhaps just a few months of being back at the monastery. Hubert found his heart going back to those feelings he once felt for the beautiful professor. He indeed loved her, he did for quite some time. However, during the war she was considered a traitor by Edelgard, so Byleth was a traitor to him as well. Not only was she a traitor but he felt his heart betraying him as well. He managed to find his feelings for the professor but then the war stuck, he was betrayed with the feeling love and loyalty. To love of Byleth but to stand his loyalty towards Edelgard. Not long, he proposed, in fact they both proposed and for once in his 25 years of life, Hubert was truly happy,

" Have you reached out to Claude and ask him how he is doing? " Asked Hubert as he looked up from his book to his wife.

" I have actually, I sent the letter out yesterday. " Smiled Byleth.

" That boy now turned King, the world is full of wonders. "

" He'll manage, I believe in him. "

Hubert smiled," I expect him to do well, after all, he had you for a teacher. "

" He had two other teachers before me, he was taught by them too. "

" My,my,my. Aren't you being quite humble today, however, we all know the truth. You are the hero that saved Fodlan. A worthy teacher. Even if you give the credit to the others, my dear, it wont matter. Weather you like it or not, you are the teacher that gave the monastery it's reputation once more. " Said Hubert as he began to walk in back of Byleth.

He whispers in her ear, " You've saved me, hero. Most my life I dedicated it to Edelgard.. now that she's gone I shall dedicate it to you." He said as he ran his gloved hands down Byleth's waist. " However, I shall dedicate myself.. mind, soul.. and my body. "

Byleth shuddered as he blew slightly onto her ear. When he felt her do so he pulled away from her chuckling deeply.

" You tease. " Byleth scoffed.