With the team

"Y/n wake up, wake up we're gonna go see the team today." after that was said my eyes popped open as fast as they could. "Good to see your finally awake go get ready we're gonna go see the team" "ok" you plainly said even though you were excited. I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed I went downstairs to see Patrick making breakfast. "Mmmm smells delicious" you said. "Yeah it's just pancakes and bacon. Mind helping with the pancakes though?" "Yea sure thing" "thanks, ready to see the team?"Patrick asked "duh" you said jokingly. You both chuckle
~~~~after breakfast~~~~
"You ready" pat asked "yep" I said as we walked out of the house. I went and jumped into the vehicle and was all jumpy and excited. We got to the stadium. We walked in and I saw the whole team stood there waiting for us they all had big smiles on there faces. "Hey y/n" kelce said I fastly hopped to him because I had my cast on still and gave him a big hug. The whole team chuckled a little. "Come on let's go play catch Patrick" i said "hey y/n when is the cast coming off?" Hill asked "tomorrow" I said "then we can race each other and me beat you" I said with a sly smile "mhm sure you will" hill said laughing.
After about 2.5 hours of playing around you guys all left and went and had dinner together. It was delicious. "Hey Patrick can Travis come over so I can kick his ass in Mario kart?" Kelce looked over at me and said "hey I bet I can beat you in Mario kart any day." Patrick looked at kelce and said " she's pretty good at Mario kart I think she will beat you" "hm doubt that" kelce said "Patrick please let him come over so I can prove him wrong" "fine"