Goodbye

Patrick is finally better thank goodness I don't know how much longer I could stand that lady she was crazy. As they were going I got really sad because that also meant Jackson had to leave too. I ran to him and jumped into his arms giving him the biggest hug ever. "Bye Jackson I'm gonna miss you" you said almost crying "you think you could get rid of me that easily pssh. Hey Patrick mind if I stay here until the season is over or whatever" "yeah that's fine we have plenty of rooms." Yayyyyyy you both yelled you went to go play some more games with him.

That night as you were trying to go to sleep you just couldn't. So you snuck down the hall as if Patrick would hear you even though his room is downstairs. You sneak into Jackson's room. "Hey Jackson are you awake I can't sleep" " yeah I'm awake I can't sleep either" he said. "Do you want to sneak down to the kitchen get big bowls of cereal and go play games in the game room?" "Hell yea sounds like fun." As both of you quietly got bowls you dumped your cereal into your bowl. And then pour milk into it. You got a spoon and headed towards the game room down stairs in the basement.
You and Jackson play video games for hours it was about 3 when you guys calmed down and just started talking to each other catching up with each other about life. You start to feel tired so you fell asleep down there.